• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

nottinghams

nottinghams

got the cure! I win, woo!
Apr 15, 2024
Opiates are a well-known and succeeding method (if you can get them) to ctb with.
But, many of us here suffer chronic pain, neuro-illness or emotional illness. as someone who's going using fentanyl to ctb with, I thought it made sense that using small amounts of opioids would soothe my neuropathic and emotional pain.

but this isn't happening. weirdly, my pain is not relieved really. I don't even feel euphoric, relaxed or sedated, which with opiates is a very easy way to induce calm if you're emotionally suffering. I only feel just tired and woozy.
and this is through Intramuscular Injection, one of the best applications for bioavailability.

and i know i am an anomaly, because I read and listen to what other people say. multiple people have told me not to worry, sounds like what I have is good, still good to ctb. Seems weird but okay I can believe it.
But then that makes me wonder if I can figure out how to get opioids to work for me and the pain im in. on my own time.

What is going on with me? Is there a way to get opiates to work? let me know.

Reactions: KillingPain267
Dmoore3232

Dmoore3232

Student
Jun 20, 2023
what opiates are you using? use kratom not the dangerous ones if you are looking for a cure to pain. Don't buy from bad sellers though, it may be poisoned with stuff that will make your liver swell up. Buy from people that sell it to kratom bars in Florida. I can pm you a seller. You are not allowed to advertise on here.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
nottinghams

nottinghams

Apr 15, 2024
what opiates are you using? use kratom not the dangerous ones if you are looking for a cure to pain. Don't buy from bad sellers though, it may be poisoned with stuff that will make your liver swell up. Buy from people that sell it to kratom bars in Florida. I can pm you a seller. You are not allowed to advertise on here.
um so my method is fentanyl. I HAVE fentanyl. I wanted to test its effects to see if its good, and all I felt was really sleepy. someone told me that's good, it might just be cut but it will still kill me. others have told me similar.

i was careful, but I tried injecting the tiniest amounts 2 more times and all I felt was quite sleepy. I get pain relief won't be normal cause of having neuropathic pain. but the euphoria? the relaxation, the sedation that takes away the anxiety temporarily? not at all, and they're among the trademark effects of fentanyl. its not a matter of difference.
Like I can believe I'll still die on it..but it would've been nice to use it for the pain and anxiety im in. if i can figure out why im not experiencing that stuff perhaps I can 'fix' it so I do get that relief.

p.s. kratom didn't touch me. I took a pill.

Upvote 0
Dmoore3232

Dmoore3232

Student
Jun 20, 2023
um so my method is fentanyl. I HAVE fentanyl. I wanted to test its effects to see if its good, and all I felt was really sleepy. someone told me that's good, it might just be cut but it will still kill me. others have told me similar.

i was careful, but I tried injecting the tiniest amounts 2 more times and all I felt was quite sleepy. I get pain relief won't be normal cause of having neuropathic pain. but the euphoria? the relaxation, the sedation that takes away the anxiety temporarily? not at all, and they're among the trademark effects of fentanyl. its not a matter of difference.
Like I can believe I'll still die on it..but it would've been nice to use it for the pain and anxiety im in. if i can figure out why im not experiencing that stuff perhaps I can 'fix' it so I do get that relief.

p.s. kratom didn't touch me. I took a pill.
Oh I didn't know you were using it as a method. I thought you were trying to use it as medicine.

Kratom you need a teaspoon or so to feel it.

That level of sedation with fentanyl wouldn't work for anxiety in my opinion.

Upvote 0
nottinghams

nottinghams

Apr 15, 2024
Oh I didn't know you were using it as a method. I thought you were trying to use it as medicine.

Kratom you need a teaspoon or so to feel it.

That level of sedation with fentanyl wouldn't work for anxiety in my opinion.
"That level of sedation with fentanyl wouldn't work for anxiety in my opinion."

wdym?
I never even experienced sedation. not sedation at least, just exhaustion. nor euphoria, relaxation, or any margin of pain relief at all. I practically felt no normal effects from fentanyl aside from exhaustion.
fentanyl and other opiates are known for relieving any uncalm emotion as well as pain relief due to STRONG euphoric and sedative effects. keyword strong. this is just too weird.
Did I actually take too little for normal effects?

and the kratom pill was 100mg mitragynine.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Dmoore3232

Dmoore3232

Student
Jun 20, 2023
"That level of sedation with fentanyl wouldn't work for anxiety in my opinion."

wdym?
I never even experienced sedation. not sedation at least, just exhaustion. nor euphoria, relaxation, or any margin of pain relief at all. I practically felt no normal effects from fentanyl aside from exhaustion.
fentanyl and other opiates are known for relieving any uncalm emotion as well as pain relief due to STRONG euphoric and sedative effects. keyword strong. this is just too weird.
Did I actually take too little for normal effects?

and the kratom pill was 100mg mitragynine.
Fentanyl is not a medicinal substance perhaps that is why. Kratom is.

100 mg of kratom is not enough. I probably use 2 grams at once, some do 10 grams. I drink kratom all day though.

Upvote 0
nottinghams

nottinghams

Apr 15, 2024
Fentanyl is not a medicinal substance perhaps that is why. Kratom is.

100 mg of kratom is not enough. I probably use 2 grams at once, some do 10 grams. I drink kratom all day though.
well im sorry but your personal experience is not everyone's. I appreciate the info but I wish people would stop doing that, no offense.

I'm looking to see if I can figure out why fentanyl is not being fentanyl to me and if i may fix it so I may also have some peace before I use it to die.

Upvote 0
Dmoore3232

Dmoore3232

Student
Jun 20, 2023
well im sorry but your personal experience is not everyone's. I appreciate the info but I wish people would stop doing that, no offense.

I'm looking to see if I can figure out why fentanyl is not being fentanyl to me and if i may fix it so I may also have some peace before I use it to die.
Oh ok I see what you mean now. Sorry.

Upvote 0
nottinghams

nottinghams

Apr 15, 2024
yea
Oh ok I see what you mean now. Sorry.
yeah...

not your fault..i just dont know what to do about it..
i mean it seems like it should be really clear. if possible..

im thinking like...is the sample too impure? am i putting too much water into the injectable solution? am i using too little?
if its something practical i can solve...what do I do?

if its chemical that's different, but..

at least im happy i dont have to choose a different ctb. even if i dont end up knowing why im not getting normal effects.

Upvote 0
LiesAndLigatures

LiesAndLigatures

Please kill me. Please? PLEASE!
Nov 8, 2020
I've been a fentanyl addict for 18 months. My preferred route was snorting either crushed pressed pills or china white. It is actually the only thing I have ever found that helps me. It improves my mood, and the nod is pretty great. I do sometimes wake up on the ground though, not remembering passing out. If you want to feel a strong high and see if it is helpful, I would recommend smoking some F off a piece of foil. That is the fastest and strongest way, but it doesn't last long. Everyone reacts differently to drugs, so it is possible you just don't benefit from opioids. But my advice is not to become addicted, because then it is almost impossible to overdose on your drug of choice. When I started, I would puke and pass out from barely a key bump. Now I can do a gram in a day and wake up the next morning feeling refreshed. The tolerance you build is crazy.

Upvote 0
kyhoti

kyhoti

Student
May 27, 2024
I'm keeping the edge off my neuropathy with 2400 mg of gabapentin, because the Tramadol that worked like a charm ended up turning into a habit. Had to kick that suck-ass monkey off my back. Apparently, there's an epidemic of youth mixing gaba-p with Tram for parties, and accidentally earning a dirt nap by it.

Be so, so careful. Neuropathy is a bee-yatch that has pushed me to the edge of impulsivity. I am aiming for intentionality, not "oops".

Upvote 0
nottinghams

nottinghams

Apr 15, 2024
yikes, im sorry. but some opioids don't work on people? seriously? something strong as fent is only gonna kill me, not help me?

about snorting and smoking. those actually aren't as fast as strong as what I'm doing, Intramuscular Injection. that's what ive been doing to test it and attempt pain relief with.
knowing the strange lack of effects on me, what say you about that then?

Upvote 0