• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

E

Einarfjzx

May 28, 2022
opened my SN out of curiosity will the SN be fine still? can i still CTB with it

Georg

Georg

Experienced
Feb 25, 2023
Your SN was very likely decanted from a big charge anyway unless you bought it directly from a chemical supplier. So it was already at the air.

Reactions: sincerelysad
D

Dominicka

Dec 22, 2021
opened my SN out of curiosity will the SN be fine still? can i still CTB with it
It's fine. I remember reading that SN only reacts with water, not air. Can anyone verify?

exhaustedanonymous

exhaustedanonymous

everything that lives is gone to waste
Nov 14, 2022
sodium nitrite turns into nitrate in air very, very slowly. you should be fine :) if you're anxious you can do a blood test to verify, but that'd be mostly for you since I'm 99% sure nothing could happen to change it that quickly. it would take months, i think.