ikadasui

ikadasui

Arcanist
May 29, 2018
And I just froze. I can afford that, barely, but fuck off. Seriously, working multiple jobs and being nickle and dimed for everything? What's the point on my end to wake up so I can spend more time slaving away losing what is left of my mental and physical health to just have literally nothing? 80 dollars is a MASSIVE MOUNTAIN OF MONEY! What the fuck kind of world do these people live in anymore and I'm sick of it. I can't be happy or any of that shit when fuckers take, and take, and take. it's 4am and I can't even crawl back into bed but I feel vindicated on my misery. This current world isn't sustainable for people like me it's truly not just fuck it man I give up
Genuinely think it's just gaslighting to call people depressed when the world we live is just a constant onslaught of artificially human induced toxicity and challenges. We're all fucking pixie dust on a floating rock with no meaning than whatevever the hell we decide to give meaning to and we've decided to spawn whatever the hell this uninhabitable clusterfuck is and expected to smile. it's all luck of the draw, really. Doesn't make our situations any better, but for most of us it really was just unfucking lucky! there's only so much one can do within a vaccum of own our control after all

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: sserafim, R.F., SexyIncél and 8 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I believe the people who label those with awareness as being "depressed" are brainwashed, it's literally absurd to label hating this cruel and meaningless existence as such a thing. To me this hellish world where chance so senselessly determines everything could never be a desirable place to exist in, existing is just unnecessary suffering.

Reactions: AshH, sserafim, ikadasui and 1 other person
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
Why the extra charge? Were you notified in advance? Can it be appealed or waived? Delayed? Was this a single charge or monthly?
Before you die, check it out.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori