Spiny Lobster

Spiny Lobster

Jul 16, 2020
I told myself not to tell my friend I'm planning on CTB and of course, my dumb self got too emotional today and let it slip. She's probably worried and I'm left feeling ashamed as hell.

I'm too honest for my own good. I'm afraid of what tomorrow will bring because I'm sure the therapist is going to find out and send me to the hospital in an ambulence.

God, I've been humiliated and it's only going to get worse from here!

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: overcomingfear, TAW122, Soul and 2 others
D

draw a circle

out.
Apr 10, 2020
oh dear. i hope things will go well. i had the urge to tell my friend too that i'm suicidal and not as a joke, but i'm still contemplating on that. wish i could just tell someone maybe i'll feel better. good luck, lobster

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993
Spiny Lobster

Spiny Lobster

Jul 16, 2020
oh dear. i hope things will go well. i had the urge to tell my friend too that i'm suicidal and not as a joke, but i'm still contemplating on that. wish i could just tell someone maybe i'll feel better. good luck, lobster

It's so hard, especially when your mouth is as big as mine! I have no idea what to do. I'm rethinking all the methods, too, because I want something that will actually work.

I am literally stuck between my shame and my inability to access actually potent methods, like a gun. I have all the suicidal ideation but none of the tools at my disposal. What do I even do?

• Hugs
Reactions: draw a circle
Silver

Silver

The 21st century is when everything changes
Aug 8, 2020
Admitting suicidal ideation is fine, it's fairly common. Admitting a date, method, etc will get you negative attention.

TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
I'm sorry to hear that and I hope you are able to minimize the fallout. :aw::hug: While I don't mention CTB, if I'm too melancholic or too depressive, people start to suspect things about me as well. My best policy would just be to not discuss about CTB topics or anything that could raise a red flag. In fact, when my bus actually comes (in the future - circumstance and time permitting), I don't plan to leave a note explaining because people will just spin it incorrectly, dismiss it outright, or trivialize it, etc. No point in wasting my mental energy and time to do something that not only accomplishes nothing but exacerbate things.

Reactions: overcomingfear
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
I don't plan to leave a note explaining because people will just spin it incorrectly, dismiss it outright, or trivialize it, etc. No point in wasting my mental energy and time to do something that not only accomplishes nothing but exacerbate things.

You had that manifesto, though (you may have called it something different), and were going to give additional notes to various people. What changed? Did you post a thread about it and I missed it?