FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I see it as the only ideal outcome to fall into an eternal and dreamless sleep, no matter what only non-existence could ever bring peace, I actually find it comforting to think of no longer having the ability to suffer in this existence. What appeals to me about ceasing to exist is the fact that it's permanent, solves every problem and as well as that it also prevents all future suffering that was futile and unnecessary in the first place.

I envy those who die as they have no need for anything and they cannot suffer, I see the true fortunate ones as being those who are no longer burdened with existence. For this existence to peacefully disappear into nothingness is all I see as desirable, ceasing to exist is the way to find peace from the burden of existing as a human.

I just find it so cruel and unnacceptable how we cannot just choose to free ourselves from this existence in a peaceful, guaranteed way whenever we wish to, it'd be so relieving to have the option to fall asleep eternally where this existence can finally be forgotten about, it comforts me to think of how the eternity of death will erase everything. I've only ever wished for the peace of non-existence, I'd prefer to not-exist under all circumstances but of course never existing at all is the only true perfection.

• Hugs
Reactions: Rogue Proxy, Sannti, ijustwishtodie and 2 others
breezeboy

breezeboy

To infinity and beyond
Dec 8, 2023
Is non-existence something you want or is it something you believe is true? Or both?

Just with everything I've seen and heard there are too many weird and paranormal things going on to think that nothingness is next.
"We come from nothingness so it must be nothingness after" is stupid because we don't KNOW we came from nothingness.
We just don't remember what it was before we were born and that lack of memory equates to nothingness to some people.

Reactions: iasfh, divinemistress36 and Chronicoverwhelm
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
there's nothing else to wish for i've sample life can honestly say it's the most very bad awful thing that has ever exist why anyone would want to exist like this is beyond me other than the universe can create machine that enjoy doing just about anything whether it's right or wrong just because something gives you pleasure doesn't make it right like eating meat or bring children into this cruel existence and this miserable condition that exists on this earth i wouldn't wish for life on anybody it's just to evil
We come from nothingness so it must be nothingness after" is stupid because we don't KNOW we came from nothingness.
We just don't remember what it was before we were born and that lack of memory equates to nothingness to some people.
the universe came into existence out of nothing we come exists out of nothing the universe doesn't care for any of the things it create just like nobody gives a shit about anyone but themselves, either way one things for certain death is a end of our life when you die your lights go out but the universe might bring us alive again in a different machine rebirth or nothing forever one or the other

Last edited:
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
I'm sorry you are in so much pain funeralcry I can relate

breezeboy

breezeboy

To infinity and beyond
Dec 8, 2023
the universe came into existence out of nothing we come exists out of nothing the universe doesn't care for any of the things it create just like nobody gives a shit about anyone but themselves, either way one things for certain death is a end of our life when you die your lights go out but the universe might bring us alive again in a different machine rebirth or nothing forever one or the other
thanks for the response "funeralcry".