CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
Rly see time dtriort see all trrbl hpn wat do trap this wrld all fake ppl prtnd ok prtnd hpy but this rly bad wrld, only wait see oldage see prblm prblm this now no slf wat resn stay sffr body bio, no resn Stay, need rly start plan bfr late yea if me Stay late more dtrior body brain, hpn more vege mayb dement not know wat this rly scary, unvrs rly dlt me, time move all thing me dlt this resn ctb only way escp all sffr,
,rly evrd brain dtriort lose slf me out space time, this me clear see this fake life all this all slow death

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: Sweet Tart, Crono, jazzcat and 8 others
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
What you have to go through is so awful. Life is so cruel and unfair. I hope you find peace.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, Daxter_87 and Forever Sleep
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
It's awful to see you suffer so much. I wish your family would help you.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: CTB Dream, Daxter_87, dialogos and 2 others
Daxter_87

Daxter_87

If my name is crossed out, hopefully I'm dead.
May 28, 2023
I am not encouraging you, but if you are planning to make your CTB wish come true, I hope you succeed and that the process is as quick and painless as possible. You deserve total and permanent relief from your awful agony. I would provide you with information about your chosen method, but I only know - and not too much - about SN.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It sounds so torturous what you have to endure so I hope you eventually find freedom from your suffering, it's so horrible to me how people have to suffer like this, existence truly is so hellish.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream and Daxter_87
ringo99

ringo99

Arcanist
Apr 18, 2023
I'm so sorry. I have an inkling of what it is to have a neurological disorder that eats away at a part of your life. You like everyone deserve an end to your suffering

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream and Daxter_87