FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I always envy those who die, they are the only fortunate ones as they are at peace now, they are no longer enslaved in this existence and burdened with the ability to suffer. Only those who die are fortunate as now they are incapable of suffering, they have no problems and they cannot be harmed in any way, and it isn't like those who no longer exist here can mourn for how they lack the ability to suffer in this cruel and futile existence, instead they are simply eternally unaware where all is forgotten about.

Those who die are lucky as then existence isn't their problem and they don't have to deal with it, all that's desirable is a dreamless and eternal sleep, there's nothing desirable about this futile and harmful curse that is existence and nobody who exists could ever be fortunate.

The only relief and way to avoid suffering lies in death which is why I'd prefer to die under all circumstances. All that existence does is create problems there was never a need for, it's undeniable that in fact existence itself is the true problem, simply just existing in this reality where chance so cruelly determines everything is very harmful.

I only wish for death to escape from the cruelty and futility of existence, I especially envy those who managed to cease existing on their own terms despite the fact that we cannot just easily die in peace. Those people are very fortunate, I admire them for managing to escape from all the suffering in this existence where there's no limit as to how much one can suffer.

Kundalini Guy

Kundalini Guy

FULLY RECOVERED
Mar 27, 2023
How do YOU know what death is like? It could be suffering or returning to earth for all I know.

Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
How do YOU know what death is like? It could be suffering or returning to earth for all I know.
I suppose we can't know until we die, if even then. I hope it's nothingness, as do many here, but I have to admit it would be cool to see Anubis or some shit too.

Death will come to us one way or another, it is a certainty. If it's really so torturous, then there's nothing I can do to stop it unlike how I can solve much of my problems in life through catching the bus. There's no point in fearing death or seeing it as evil, even if it really were.