FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's true that those who no longer exist are very fortunate and they are the only ones that I envy. I believe that nobody who was forced into this hellish world so unfairly could ever be lucky, in fact it's a burden and a curse to have the ability to exist in this world. Life is something completely useless and unnecessary that serves no purpose other than to be a way to inflict problems onto existing beings and make them suffer endlessly all for no reasons. Existing beings are a slave to their needs and desires, trapped in a cycle of enduring endless days where all through chance they can potentially be tortured to such extreme extents with little that they can do about this. Life is just an useless concept that leads to nothing and nowhere apart from our inevitable deterioration from age and I believe that nobody who was unlucky enough to be forced into this could ever be fortunate, having the ability to suffer and feel pain really is nothing to envy. Life itself is the true problem which is why the thought of permanent non existence comforts me and I view to die as being the most ideal thing.

Of course as I've mentioned so many times I believe that we simply cease to exist once we die and I believe this to be such a wonderful thing. It comforts me the thought of how this existence will someday be long forgotten about and how it won't even exist as a memory. The non existent have no concerns, no problems and there are simply no disadvantages to being dead. I really do believe that to die solves everything and to die would bring me peace that cannot be found in such a nightmarish world. To me, peace could only exist in the absence of everything so therefore to not exist will always be the most preferable option and I could never wish to associate with something so terrible and useless as life in any way.

I always really envy those who choose to voluntarily exit and manage to achieve the freedom that they wish for, I see no value in choosing to continue delaying the inevitable, such a thing could never be beneficial to me. But of course the problem lies in the fact how actually leaving this world really is something so difficult, we shouldn't have to suffer so much to achieve something so ideal as non existence, and it's wrong how we do.

• Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: EndJstifiesTheMeans, 11April, pthnrdnojvsc and 3 others
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
the universe can build machines that enjoy doing anything even eating shit
but it doesn't make it right, i mean why live in a place that makes you slave
away to survive only to kill you in no time at all, clearly life is the ultimate
problem being dead is a win win for all because nothing can hurt you then if nothing was alive there can be no suffering
benefiting everyone saving them for a lifetime of misery

• Hugs
Reactions: LastFlowers
W

Why Me?

Experienced
Apr 5, 2022
If I had a normal brain, normal health & beauty, normal career, normal relationships, normal views on life (instead of views influenced by abuse, trauma, experience, reality, and self love), than I would have had an enjoyable life, but instead I've had a life that became darker and darker, and has been mostly a nightmare. Former extremely positive beliefs have not saved me, they actually made my life worse. I now take a lot comfort in Funeral Cry's words, but it's a shame that I have to. I believe it's better to not be born at all, than have an awful life. Everything is a formula, unfortunately the formula of my issues leaves me with no solution for my suffering. There are people in this world who are stuck in wheelchairs with more enjoyable functioning lives than me, that don't have my mental torment, and lack of resources, and terrible environment. If only my weird combination of issues didn't make me such a reject.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: disillusion, LastFlowers, Unending and 2 others
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
Since everyone is destined to die isn't it those who get to enjoy their time here the luckiest?

• Love
Reactions: AnonymousS, Per Ardua Ad Astra, Myforevercharlie and 2 others
U

Unending

Enlightened
Nov 5, 2022
Since everyone is destined to die isn't it those who get to enjoy their time here the luckiest?
Those who are born into this game of chance without experiencing extreme suffering are definitely pretty lucky considering that there are factors to life that are out of even the most powerful human's control. At the same time though, One could argue that avoiding the risk in the first place is even luckier since it completely eliminates all chance of extreme suffering. Then again, if you made it through your whole life like this, you could argue that you were the luckiest since you already completed it and suffered minimally. Oh, yeah but then you died. Who knows...

Reactions: LastFlowers
LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
Yes. And certainly out of everyone who has ever lived.
We definitely are not all on the same level of luck or lack thereof it.

But I guess the argument is that even the luckier people would have been "better to have never been".
That they're simply biased due to the fact that they are already alive (additionally being dealt a much better hand than others, which can lead to a sense of satisfaction, even on their death bed).
Those who are born into this game of chance without experiencing extreme suffering are definitely pretty lucky considering that there are factors to life that are out of even the most powerful human's control. At the same time though, One could argue that avoiding the risk in the first place is even luckier since it completely eliminates all chance of extreme suffering. Then again, if you made it through your whole life like this, you could argue that you were the luckiest since you already completed it and suffered minimally. Oh, yeah but then you died. Who knows...
The luckiest people also usually cause or compound the less fortunate peoples' suffering.
So immense suffering is still born from even the best of lives, just less directly.
the universe can build machines that enjoy doing anything even eating shit
but it doesn't make it right, i mean why live in a place that makes you slave
away to survive only to kill you in no time at all, clearly life is the ultimate
problem being dead is a win win for all because nothing can hurt you then if nothing was alive there can be no suffering
benefiting everyone saving them for a lifetime of misery
Yea..the terrible thing is, once you're here..not even death can eliminate or erase that lifetime of suffering.
I'm not a believer of it being some sort of equalizer.
Even if there is nobody around to mark the history books, what happened happened and can never be undone.
Death is like some sorry excuse of a consolation prize for those who had absolutely miserable and humiliating existences.
I consider it to be the lesser of two evils, where death and living on are concerned.
But it's no real solution, no real remedy..it's just a cessation of our consciousness so that our problems cannot actively cause our minds or bodies pain any longer.
It's the only viable option for many, but I don't consider it an actual fix.
Even when nothing in life is a fix either.
Suicide can absolutely be the logical answer, but nothing is genuinely resolved.
As strange as that sounds.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hollowman