CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
Yea ,me trap no way do any all want see mthod peace leave,no want stay imgn sffr sffr all no stop all dtriort no wayy slv , yea need mthod plz any peace no want this wrld. mthod

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Darkover, LostInNowhere, pthnrdnojvsc and 6 others
Daxter_87

Daxter_87

If my name is crossed out, hopefully I'm dead.
May 28, 2023
Sorry for the wow emoji, my phone is crap. As for methods, I can't really tell you much, because I barely have any knowledge about them. My chosen method was going to be SN, but I don't know if it's still possible to get it (thank you, pro-lifers).

I wish I could be of more help, but I'm pretty ignorant myself when it comes to methods of suicide. And, even if I had valuable information, I'm not quite sure I could help you too much, because assisting someone to CTB is not allowed in this forum. I think the most I could do would be to provide such information in a comment.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, Praestat_Mori, LoiteringClouds and 1 other person
A

Archieozias

Jun 14, 2023
Nitrogen is 100%
And painless too why dont everyone here do it?

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream
Daxter_87

Daxter_87

If my name is crossed out, hopefully I'm dead.
May 28, 2023
Nitrogen is 100%
And painless too why dont everyone here do it?
Because it's expensive and hard to set up. And it's probably especially hard to set up for someone like CTB Dream, because she is disabled.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: CTB Dream, Praestat_Mori and Archieozias
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
To me having the option of some straightforward, guaranteed and peaceful suicide method certainly would be so ideal. As humans we deserve the option of being able to peacefully escape from the suffering and I see it as being so inhumane to deny people that, I hate how suicide is purposely made so difficult especially as suicide is the way to free ourselves and avoid all future harm and torment, to me non-existence is true peace which cannot be found in this hellish reality.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, Daxter_87 and Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
It makes me really feel bad because it is so incredibly diffcult in this world to cease existence and assisted suicide is out of reach for so many which is a shame for our society. I really hope you cand find peace.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, Daxter_87 and Darkover
K

k1w1

Experienced
Feb 16, 2022
Because it's expensive and hard to set up. And it's probably especially hard to set up for someone like CTB Dream, because she is disabled.
Several members are working to simplify the process. I will say that the PPH section is very simple to follow. The mega thread here is rather bewidering given the volume of contributions & questions, & variables due to international fittings & component compatibility. This on top of the heightened emotional states some of us experience after recieving a bad diagnosis or other personal reasons. Nitrogen works, only too well. In nearly 10 years of membership of these online communities, I have seen nembutal all but wiped off the list; recently SN has become harder to aquire. I noticed that a major international gas supplier now requires a "responsible use" form filled before supply. Homebrew & welding places seem to be the best. Also, not so expensive....well under $1000. That is a cheap assured exit. Best wishes

Reactions: Daxter_87
Huggs

Huggs

Wish for peace
Jul 6, 2023
Not wanting this world is rational to me especially when life can be and is so full of suffering. I wish the right to die was a human right across the world. There comes a point where that's the most empathetic.

020x

020x

Suffering will end when the existence does.
Jul 6, 2023
Not wanting this world is rational to me especially when life can be and is so full of suffering. I wish the right to die was a human right across the world. There comes a point where that's the most empathetic.
Try to imagine if everyone could easily quit this world at any time, painlessly, whenever they felt like it. What would this world turn into? I can't even imagine it.

Huggs

Huggs

Wish for peace
Jul 6, 2023
Try to imagine if everyone could easily quit this world at any time, painlessly, whenever they felt like it. What would this world turn into? I can't even imagine it.
I don't believe in a real world application a right to die would ever be an easy process, if it ever became a thing worldwide it would probably be reserved for people that for example have unresolvable physical pain or terminal illnesses. It makes sense to have barriers in place, though I don't know how I'd go about it.