DesperateStruggler

DesperateStruggler

Jul 11, 2022
People around me, even close ones, they are just full of it, all they know is lie, lie and lie some more, in fact they don't give a fuck, and I don't blame them for that, but the few times they somehow decide to stop with their friendly front and show their true colors they start kicking you down like a fucking bug, they think that ridiculing and making fun of someone, who already hates themselves more than anyone else is funny, expect you to laugh it off and when all is said and done still have the gall to tell you "just kidding, grow a thicker skin", like nothing had happened then move on with their lives, they could never put themselves in your shoes... I just want the torment to end, and I can't even be left alone without someone making me hate my life even more.

• Hugs
Reactions: Lily (Osako), foreverfalling, Lost in a Dream and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
To me, people really can be so cruel and it's terrible how others can make things so much worse for us. I see life as just being constant suffering with no relief, apart from death. None of us should ever have to endure so much pain, it's all just so unfair.

Reactions: DesperateStruggler
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you šŸ•Æļø Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
I really hate to say it but they're toxic and gaslighting/manipulating you. (let's just say I've been doing my fair bit of research on the words lately). You should try to leave if you can. Without knowing if there are other factors to you being here, assuming this is the only one, you'd probably feel better after leaving.

whatevs

whatevs

Mining for copium in the weirdest places.
Jan 15, 2022
You're at disadvantage and sometimes people will attack the vulnerable for a an easy win. Human nature. You either become happier and thus a harder target or you die. The SaSu conundrum.