imhereiguess

imhereiguess

Aug 25, 2023
i think the only/main reason i havent ctb yet is because of scared of what comes after
what if its endless misery
or im reincarnated and have to do this all again
or what if its complete nothingness
i dont know what to do at this point

i stopped sh about a year and a half ago
but with each passing day i want to do it more and more
the only problem is i dont want my partner to see
he'd lose his mind
and probably tell my parents
i cant have that

i dont know what to do

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Inthewind, Praestat_Mori, Sannti and 3 others
Quiet_Observer

Quiet_Observer

Aug 22, 2023
That feeling is completly normal, we have evolved to want to live so of course doing something your body is telling you is wrong is hard. Even if your life is awful your body will continue to lie to you. Whatever you choose to do in the future is up to you, but ending it all will at least guarantee that your future will have no suffering in your current body.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, imhereiguess and peace_van
A

alexit

Mage
Jun 3, 2020
We all die. What you should ask yourself is Can you make things better for yourself? If you can, then worth trying.

Reactions: squirley, Praestat_Mori and Amelie
D

Duality

Harmony in Duality
May 27, 2023
I gotta disagree with you there. The human body is stupid. It goes haywire too easy. It is a poorly designed machine.
The account's a troll and a pro lifer, I'd ignore them. They've recommended to people that the 'afterlife' might be worse than the current one in other threads, not just this one, and so to not attempt suicide.

I agree, the body doesn't do what's best for you a lot of the time. Otherwise no one would have an autoimmune disorder!

Reactions: squirley, Praestat_Mori, peace_van and 1 other person
A

alexit

Mage
Jun 3, 2020
The account's a troll and a pro lifer, I'd ignore them. They've recommended to people that the 'afterlife' might be worse than the current one in other threads, not just this one, and so to not attempt suicide.

I agree, the body doesn't do what's best for you a lot of the time. Otherwise no one would have an autoimmune disorder!
I got fucking several of them. fuck me

squirley

squirley

: )
May 6, 2023
Everyone 100% comes back as one of Beyonce's fingers

• Yay!
Reactions: zeldalover, deadinside777, Praestat_Mori and 3 others
imhereiguess

imhereiguess

Aug 25, 2023
We all die. What you should ask yourself is Can you make things better for yourself? If you can, then worth trying.
i dont really know if i can. some days i feel like ive gone so far in the past year and a half, but most times i feel like im stuck and never gonna get anywhere so theres no point in trying :/

AntHills

AntHills

Degenerate
Aug 31, 2022
Currently watching NDE videos because I'm worried about the same thing. Mostly worried that I'd be trapped in a perpetual state of misery and self reflection with no coping mechanisms to distract myself. If I was sure that death lead to permanent loss of consciousness or reincarnation, I might find it easier to CTB, but I'm honestly terrified that I'm going to find myself in a timeless space prison, alone with my feelings and my memories.

Reactions: deadinside777, Praestat_Mori and imhereiguess
squirley

squirley

: )
May 6, 2023
i think the only/main reason i havent ctb yet is because of scared of what comes after

he'd lose his mind
i cant have that

i dont know what to do
Sorry to hear you're going threw the shit. We've all been there. This sounds like more of a recovery thread no ?
What comes after is being in a casket or a urn. Pretty basic..

imhereiguess

imhereiguess

Aug 25, 2023
What comes after is being in a casket or a urn. Pretty basic..
I meant more like what happens with my consciousness. Like is there an afterlife? Is it just nothingness?
I want to CTB but thats the one thing holding me back, if I wasn't so scared of that I would have already.

Reactions: squirley
Girlfriend

Girlfriend

I’ll try again next time ☀️
Sep 11, 2023
We never will know what comes "next".

I will say if you're worried about reincarnation it might be helpful to look into what reincarnation actually is to Buddhist folks. If their way of thinking is correct you're pretty unlikely to be reincarnated within this "realm" again let alone as another human.

52B3B533 23D2 4F50 B09B E9DAEFCB5282

Reactions: squirley and imhereiguess
Amelie

Amelie

Aug 12, 2023
I meant more like what happens with my consciousness. Like is there an afterlife? Is it just nothingness?
I want to CTB but thats the one thing holding me back, if I wasn't so scared of that I would have already.
No one is ever going to know, or be able to advise you about that.

S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
I don't believe that anyone, on any group, will ever be able to demonstrably tell you what happens after death. All we know is that someday, sooner or later, we'll find out. Either we'll know, or there will be no ongoing identity who is "us" to know.
So, it just really comes down to whether we can endure our present circumstances until we get to death in the usual order of random life events, or choose to take a short cut.

Reactions: Deleted member 65988, Praestat_Mori and Joarga
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I personally just very strongly believe we cease existing, death is nothing more than an eternal, dreamless sleep where one is unable to experience anything, the thought of being dead comforts me.

Death is the most normal thing, it's inescapable, even if it was one of those horrific things you were descrbing we would all have to face it someday, but I believe that consciousness is stored in the brain and once we lose consciousness that is it for us, we are gone.

Reactions: squirley
imhereiguess

imhereiguess

Aug 25, 2023
I personally just very strongly believe we cease existing, death is nothing more than an eternal, dreamless sleep where one is unable to experience anything, the thought of being dead comforts me.

Death is the most normal thing, it's inescapable, even if it was one of those horrific things you were descrbing we would all have to face it someday, but I believe that consciousness is stored in the brain and once we lose consciousness that is it for us, we are gone.

Theres a video on youtube I really like, its called The Egg
it basically says that you are everyone who has and will ever live
you are a 3rd grade bully, and all of the bullies victims
you are a bus driver, and all of their passengers
it comforts me when i think about other peoples deaths, but not really my own.

here's the link

Reactions: Inthewind
Inthewind

Inthewind

Wondering Waevern
Sep 19, 2023

he'd lose his mind
i cant have that

i dont know what to do
You reminded me of this video I watch like how babies are always screaming when they exit womb, like before we die all memories flood our briana nd the bright light at the end of tunnel is being born again and we cry because we remmeber everything we left behind.

E

eternal.peace

Sep 15, 2023
I swear if I am reincarnated..... like my soul is TIRED I canNOT do another round of this :aw::ahhha:

• Love
Reactions: imhereiguess, squirley and Inthewind