mini_weeny

mini_weeny

Every cradle is a grave
Jan 5, 2021
It's amazing how our wish to die Unites us so strongly, this is the only place on the internet where it's like a cruise ship. People from all places and races And genders together without any prejudice just together in the same boat. Sharing our grievances. May we get the peace that we so desperately seek.

• Love
Reactions: deleted, Sprite_Geist, stygal and 10 others
Callie Arcale

Callie Arcale

It’s a tale told by an idiot signifying nothing
Feb 10, 2021
I have no idea where people come from. It doesn't matter. Death is indeed the greatest leveler.

• Love
Reactions: Sprite_Geist, hʚll, whywere and 3 others
Midgardsorm

Midgardsorm

Paragon
Apr 28, 2020
The world already judged me, I'm guilty.
I have no right to judge anyone and even if I had, there's no reason to do so. I was never prejudiced with anyone.

For what I seen here, none of you deserves what fell upon you. I'm sorry.

• Love
Reactions: filthyrottendirty, whywere, mini_weeny and 2 others
S

suisuiforum

Experienced
Jul 4, 2021
I could sing praises about the internet and its culture all day, with the way it unites people who would otherwise never know each other, how people talk more openly without the inane social niceties required in real life, all the humor too surreal for a typical face-to-face conversation, and much more. I'm so glad I found this forum to talk to like-minded people, with only genuine words on our screens to inspire deep contemplation and conversations rather than preconceived notions fueled by shallow appearances.

• Love
Reactions: deleted, stygal, CuriousAboutThis and 2 others
Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
Death is a taboo topic in Western society. If people faced it and integrated its teachings into their lives - namely the fact that all things are impermanent - it would likely completely transform the way we treat one another.

• Love
Reactions: stygal, suisuiforum and whywere
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
One of the main aspects about SS that not only a lot of the rest of the internet could gather from BUT MOST of humanity is what everyone on SS has in common.

We ALL are family here and we all love, care and lookout for one another. Age, sex, gender ANYTHING, does not matter here at all and it should never be, especially in general society.

I have mentioned before how I hop on here when I , like a lot of others I bet, am having a really crappy day/time of things. The folks (family) here help me understand that not only the realization that I am not alone but that I am loved, cared about/for and have meaning.

EVERYONE here is some of the most precious folks on this planet and others, non SS members, could obtain humanistic qualities from reading posts here.

We are truly the salt of the Earth, ALL OF US!!

Walter

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Pluto and suisuiforum
Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
If the internet should have taught us anything it's that none of that matters. It's what we say that matters. People just need to find some common ground. We're never going to agree on everything but that shouldn't be a cause for such hatred and division

C

CuriousAboutThis

Uncertainty in life uncertainty for the next life
Dec 30, 2018
Even though I don't have suicidal thoughts anymore or tendencies due to abilify the only medication for me I haven't been active on this website for too long in a while, but I am glad to check up on here to see such a great community despite our sufferings of whatever happens just what you all to know that it was nice knowing you or even not knowing you hope things go well or at least you find peace in life and even in death.

Sprite_Geist

Sprite_Geist

NULL
May 27, 2020
Nationality means nothing. Humans should be just humans.

• Love
Reactions: deleted, whywere and newave3