CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
Exsti mean pain suffer this all no more. One day suffer type other day other type no end loop no end suffer ,see prblm say solve solve other come endle. Prblm prblm pain sufffer time move age age die. Case this have injury damage now pain sufferi more mayb demnti one day mayb not even post this. All pain awful

• Hugs
Reactions: Someone123, Dead Meat and epic
dreamscape1111

dreamscape1111

all is well
Feb 1, 2023
Life is constantly flowing, that's the good news, everything is impermanent. Notice how every storm is followed by a peaceful quiet.

I'm still working on accepting this, but in truth, "good" and "bad" are actually judgments that our mind's come up with. What's happening is merely what's happening, and how we feel about it is another matter.

Try this, dear: what are 5 things you are grateful for? Here are some of mine: the internet, books, trees, healthy food, fuzzy blankets, and the sky. Your turn!

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream
CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
Life is constantly flowing, that's the good news, everything is impermanent. Notice how every storm is followed by a peaceful quiet.

I'm still working on accepting this, but in truth, "good" and "bad" are actually judgments that our mind's come up with. What's happening is merely what's happening, and how we feel about it is another matter.

Try this, dear: what are 5 things you are grateful for? Here are some of mine: the internet, books, trees, healthy food, fuzzy blankets, and the sky. Your turn!
Know mayb want say good tell this serious injury damage illne etc all sufferia this cruel objectiv make suffer. Not grate any not want life this concept grate make suffer no one ask come life, thank say reply

• Hugs
Reactions: dreamscape1111, Someone123 and Dead Meat
GasMonkey

GasMonkey

Nitrogen Master Race
May 15, 2022
How did you get your disability?

S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
How did you get your disability?
She has mentioned in the past that she was the victim of a crime, but she hasn't shared the details of the crime, either because she doesn't want to at this point or because it is difficult for her to express this.

• Wow
Reactions: GasMonkey
dreamscape1111

dreamscape1111

all is well
Feb 1, 2023
Know mayb want say good tell this serious injury damage illne etc all sufferia this cruel objectiv make suffer. Not grate any not want life this concept grate make suffer no one ask come life, thank say reply
Thanks for sharing your experience, dear. :heart: I'm happy to reply, no problem! I'm sorry for your injury, it must be difficult. But Life will always take care of Life, and you are Life. You are so strong. šŸ™

Reactions: epic