Arcanist
Apr 5, 2020
Anyone can relate¿

• Hugs
Reactions: Worthless_nobody and Circles
all_pointless

all_pointless

Jul 2, 2018
I'm not quite sure if it's the same but 4 days ago found alprazolam 1 in the house desperately took 4 pills just to feel the high but mostly I felt wobbly afterwards.

Reactions: miguel6565
miguel6565

miguel6565

Arcanist
Apr 5, 2020
I'm not quite sure if it's the same but 4 days ago found alprazolam 1 in the house desperately took 4 pills just to feel the high but mostly I felt wobbly afterwards.
yea makes you a living zombie and 3 pills of 1 g is way too much,i just take 1 mg of the extended release verison of alprazolam and weed

Reactions: all_pointless
W

Worthless_nobody

Enlightened
Feb 14, 2019
Yes I relate. I have become a benzo addict trying to numb my pain because it's one of only things that helps. On Xanax or other drugs is the only time I feel free or like normal people must feel..I laugh, I'm calm, no PTSD...it depresses me to only feel normal when I'm not "me".

• Hugs
Reactions: miguel6565
miguel6565

miguel6565

Arcanist
Apr 5, 2020
Yes I relate. I have become a benzo addict trying to numb my pain because it's one of only things that helps. On Xanax or other drugs is the only time I feel free or like normal people must feel..I laugh, I'm calm, no PTSD...it depresses me to only feel normal when I'm not "me".
Yea its make my depression and ctb thoughts more like i odnt care and do other things,i also addcited,i dont know what i would do whithout xanax

• Hugs
Reactions: Worthless_nobody