FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's just the reality that having the ability to exist will always be the most terrible, hopeless curse, and there could never be any relief from suffering in this existence.

Existence just causes harm, and existing is nothing but suffering, the fact that life exists is the most horrific mistake, it's something so repulsive to be forced out of the ideal state of non-existence and burdened with the ability to exist as a conscious being trapped in a decaying flesh prison.

As long as one exists there is no safety from suffering in this world where chance so cruelly determines everything and there could never be a limit as to how much one can suffer, and of course this is a reason as to why I see it as always better to cease existing under all circumstances.

Only in the absence of everything can there be freedom from all harms, as all that causes one to suffer is ultimately as a result of existence. I find it so insensitive when people try and glorify this reality with their disgusting toxic positivity, pushing the idea that existing is worth enduring, when in reality existence isn't worth anything, it's an unnecessary burden that only death can bring relief from. There is no relief from suffering in existence, as long as existing beings are trapped here they are destined to suffer.

• Hugs
Reactions: AncientSorrow, hevlalab, sserafim and 6 others
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
death doesn't come quick enough 1 second alive here is to much

Reactions: SpiritualDeath, sserafim, myusername890 and 1 other person
annointed_towers

annointed_towers

Cursed by God
Dec 9, 2022
I wouldn't be so sure that death is the end of suffering.

Reactions: sserafim, rationaltake and Darkover
clementinemure

clementinemure

Oct 4, 2023
Existing is a chore that you can hardly get rid of

Reactions: SpiritualDeath, sserafim, Immensevoid and 1 other person
I

Immensevoid

Sep 10, 2023
My life has become a nightmare, the only thing that comforts me is knowing that every day that passes is one less day that I will have to be here but I am still young and the idea of being trapped here for long decades makes the problems in my life even more unbearable..so I understand how you feel.❤️‍🩹

Last edited:
Reactions: borderlinee, pthnrdnojvsc, sserafim and 1 other person
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
Can't need relief from suffering if you don't suffer.

Painfu.Ll.suffering

Painfu.Ll.suffering

My D
Sep 17, 2023
i hate life... the sad thing is... I don't think that it is a curse and horrible for everyone...

Reactions: sserafim
hmskms

hmskms

trying to escape a world governed by sociopaths.
Jun 12, 2023
my theory is that if we were already brought here against our will then how would we know death would be our way out.
i hate life... the sad thing is... I don't think that it is a curse and horrible for everyone...
cause it's not your business who's going through it with you. everyone may be suffering, but you can only feel your end on that. the worst you can feel for someone else is remorse. it's just as easy to lie and reassure you.

Reactions: sserafim and Darkover
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
death doesn't come quick enough 1 second alive here is to much
Same! I hate living here on this earth, I wish I could leave this world already. This planet is honestly a dystopia
my theory is that if we were already brought here against our will then how would we know death would be our way out.
Wdym? What do you think lies after death? What do you think is our way out then
Wdym by that? There's more suffering even after death? Ugh I hate this universe. Like literally, why…

Reactions: Darkover
lain_pilled

lain_pilled

I will die by fire.
Oct 5, 2023
I have so much hatred for this world and the idea of creation per se that it drives my nerves to think that life is more painful than being engulfed in flames.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc and sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
My life has become a nightmare, the only thing that comforts me is knowing that every day that passes is one less day that I will have to be here but I am still young and the idea of being trapped here for long decades makes the problems in my life even more unbearable..so I understand how you feel.❤️‍🩹
Same! The thought of being trapped here for decades forced to exist is depressing and terrifying for me. I'm planning to ctb before 25 so I never and don't have to be here that long. I can't imagine living for another 60 years, that's such a long time, way too long for me. Even another 2 years is too long for me

hmskms

hmskms

Jun 12, 2023
Wdym? What do you think lies after death? What do you think is our way out then
i dont know. it's just something we have faith in to get us through these hard times, like religion. it's the idea of death, not the thing itself we look forward to. we think it's peace, it might be more hell. and the latter may be more plausible because... why not, ya know? why would there ever be a way out? nothing will ever explain for what we had to go through. we just deserve it, dont we?

sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
i dont know. it's just something we have faith in to get us through these hard times, like religion. it's the idea of death, not the thing itself we look forward to. we think it's peace, it might be more hell. and the latter may be more plausible because... why not, ya know? why would there ever be a way out? nothing will ever explain for what we had to go through. we just deserve it, dont we?
Why did we even have to exist in the first place though? Personally I don't think there's any reason why we had to be brought into existence

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
D

dishwashingtoucan

Sep 10, 2023
To live is to suffer, I agree. I just don't think I'm ever gonna get up the courage to go through with a plan, which sucks.

hmskms

hmskms

Jun 12, 2023
Why did we even have to exist in the first place though? Personally I don't think there's any reason why we had to be brought into existence
doesn't matter. we're here, and like god, we just assume death, either out of fear or comfort. appealing to the unknown to beat what we know.

DEATH IS FREEDOM

DEATH IS FREEDOM

Death is the solution to unsolvable problems.
Sep 13, 2023
It's just the reality that having the ability to exist will always be the most terrible, hopeless curse, and there could never be any relief from suffering in this existence.

Existence just causes harm, and existing is nothing but suffering, the fact that life exists is the most horrific mistake, it's something so repulsive to be forced out of the ideal state of non-existence and burdened with the ability to exist as a conscious being trapped in a decaying flesh prison.

As long as one exists there is no safety from suffering in this world where chance so cruelly determines everything and there could never be a limit as to how much one can suffer, and of course this is a reason as to why I see it as always better to cease existing under all circumstances.

Only in the absence of everything can there be freedom from all harms, as all that causes one to suffer is ultimately as a result of existence. I find it so insensitive when people try and glorify this reality with their disgusting toxic positivity, pushing the idea that existing is worth enduring, when in reality existence isn't worth anything, it's an unnecessary burden that only death can bring relief from. There is no relief from suffering in existence, as long as existing beings are trapped here they are destined to suffer.
But suicide seems to be more terrible and painful than existence for you. That is why you are alive. That is why you are writing the same text over and over again.

N

nood11

Jul 14, 2023
Death is not guaranteed to relieve suffering. That's one of the big reasons I haven't killed myself yet. If there is a place of endless conscious punishment then suicide could lead me straight there. I wish death was guaranteed oblivion. If that was the case then all I'd have to do is get over my fear of the dying process and my fear of failure and surviving.

Reactions: Painfu.Ll.suffering