FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Because I simply believe that once we die, we just cease existing and that is it for us, we are gone. Death is true peace, I only wish for nothingness, all that's desirable is the absence of everything where all is forgotten about.

And I see it as better that this existence disappears, the only comfort lies in the thought of a dreamless and eternal sleep, I'd never wish to suffer in this existence, I prefer the sound of being at peace for all eternity.

All that existence does is create suffering yet one cannot suffer from the absence of everything which is why only nothingness is perfect. To permanently cease existing is what I see as the best thing possible next to never existing at all, it would be such a relief if we could just choose to sleep eternally.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sannti, tsumihoroboshi, myusername890 and 2 others
B

brokeandbroken

Enlightened
Apr 18, 2023
Because I simply believe that once we die, we just cease existing and that is it for us, we are gone. Death is true peace, I only wish for nothingness, all that's desirable is the absence of everything where all is forgotten about.

And I see it as better that this existence disappears, the only comfort lies in the thought of a dreamless and eternal sleep, I'd never wish to suffer in this existence, I prefer the sound of being at peace for all eternity.

All that existence does is create suffering yet one cannot suffer from the absence of everything which is why only nothingness is perfect. To permanently cease existing is what I see as the best thing possible next to never existing at all, it would be such a relief if we could just choose to sleep eternally.
Honestly anything is better then being on earth with humankind.