Cherry Crumpet

Cherry Crumpet

Hiraeth
May 7, 2018
I'm so annoyed!! I took this test about how satisfied with life I am and it took about 30 min. It said I'd have to pay for a more detailed result.. which was fine, but what they gave me was absolute bullshit. It gave me the result for TWO specific parts of the test and not just a snapshot of the general overall score. Here's what they gave me. Liek no shit, I have a low positive outlook. Could it have given me a WORSE single thing to report on??

I thought it was a more legit site too - not just one of the 'online quiz' sites.

I highlighted the part where it gave me personal info:

And here's the other part that I got.. at least this gave me some insight.. Still though. I highlighted the part where it shows what I scored.

Here's a sample report that shows the general result. my test won't even give me that. All I wanted was the freaking overall results. Just the first part of this. just THIS part:

Here's the more in-depth sample report page:

There is more stuff after 'satisfaction with body image' but I didn't want to throw in some super long image.

I'm just.. frustrated. It's like I KNOW I'm not satisfied with my life and I feel like shit and all that - but I thought taking a test might help show a bit of clarity. They charge $5.95 for the entire thing.. which isn't that bad. But the fact that they have the gall to charge an extra 2 bucks JUST to get a pdf version really annoys me. How freaking stingy.

Ugh.... I'm just annoyed and frustrated. Thanks for reading. Sorry for all the damn pictures.

• Hugs
Reactions: Manaaja, WornOutLife and nopointofliving
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
WTF!
I can't believe my eyes!!

This is RIDICULOUS! They should at least warn you about having to pay so as to get the full results.

Sorry you went through this but thanks for sharing. I will certainly be careful with this stuff.

• Love
Reactions: Cherry Crumpet
Cherry Crumpet

Cherry Crumpet

Hiraeth
May 7, 2018
WTF!
I can't believe my eyes!!

This is RIDICULOUS! They should at least warn you about having to pay so as to get the full results.

Sorry you went through this but thanks for sharing. I will certainly be careful with this stuff.
Thanks so much WornOutLife. Just having someone else be angry on my behalf helps. I've seen you around the forums a lot and you are such a kind soul. I'm very happy that you are here.

• Love
Reactions: WornOutLife