Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
Hi, does anyone know some sort of online place where I could sell a *certain* chemical? Preferably an European site. I already tried the local equivalents of US's fiverr and stuff but I only got 2 responses and both of them were scams. :hihi: And it's prohibited on big sites like eBay. I already had this thing in one place but I've been staying in another one for a long time now and I impulsively bought a second one but now I calmed down and I need to get rid of it because if my roommate sees it they will kill me faster than this thing would have. But I don't wanna throw it away cause it feels wasteful and it cost money. Obviously if I can't find anything in time I will but I was wondering if there even is a space for selling chemicals? I honestly couldn't find anything so I decided to ask here. I hope this doesn't break the rules since I'm just asking about an existence of a "marketplace".

Source Energy

Source Energy

I want to be where people areN'T...
Jan 23, 2023
I already got mine, but I'm sure you could "donate" it to another unhappy member of this site who could use it. It shouldn't be against the rules...it's what we're all here for, after all. N and SN is what we all think about.

Reactions: missingpeace
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
I already got mine, but I'm sure you could "donate" it to another unhappy member of this site who could use it. It shouldn't be against the rules...it's what we're all here for, after all. N and SN is what we all think about.
It is against the rules to discuss it here tho. I haven't been here in a long time so I don't really know anyone here anymore. Everyone either left the site or left completely.

http-410

http-410

nowhere
Sep 12, 2020
To be honest, I consider the option of simply disposing of it to be much less complicated than selling it. I wouldn't dispose of it in the toilet, of course, but in the container it arrived in. The chemical itself is usually cheap, and I can't tell if you're even allowed to sell chemicals as a private person or need any kind of license. At worst, you might be liable to prosecution - whether by selling it or because someone didn't use it "appropriately". For me it would not be worth it.

Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
To be honest, I consider the option of simply disposing of it to be much less complicated than selling it. I wouldn't dispose of it in the toilet, of course, but in the container it arrived in. The chemical itself is usually cheap, and I can't tell if you're even allowed to sell chemicals as a private person or need any kind of license. At worst, you might be liable to prosecution - whether by selling it or because someone didn't use it "appropriately". For me it would not be worth it.
I saw other people selling chemicals on the local marketplaces and it didn't get removed or anything so I think it's fine. Plus idk how a seller could be responsible for how someone uses it, I even wrote in the description what it's actually used for, curing and preserving meat etc.