Wails

Wails

Ghostly wailing
Jan 16, 2022
I am trans and last year today I started my HRT. Last year I had two friends with whom I shared my joy, this year I don't feel anything and have no one to share this with. I thought I would be excited and happy, but that's alright. I am a bit less dissociated from "my body". Hope I don't have to celebrate one more year by living.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Oblivion Access, NearlyIrrelevantCake, Rogue Proxy and 8 others
dreadpirateroberts69

dreadpirateroberts69

RRREEEEEEE (she/her)
Nov 4, 2021
I am trans and last year today I started my HRT. Last year I had two friends with whom I shared my joy, this year I don't feel anything and have no one to share this with. I thought I would be excited and happy, but that's alright. I am a bit less dissociated from "my body". Hope I don't have to celebrate one more year by living.
Congrats!! Sounds like hrt has at least made your life a bit more bearable, and that's great. I'm sorry about whatever happened with your friends, I've lost many friends and it is always a painful thing to have to go through. All the best

• Hugs
Reactions: Wails
Wails

Wails

Ghostly wailing
Jan 16, 2022
Congrats!! Sounds like hrt has at least made your life a bit more bearable, and that's great. I'm sorry about whatever happened with your friends, I've lost many friends and it is always a painful thing to have to go through. All the best
thank you. I didn't realize how badly needed someone to say congrats, I teared up (and cried for an hour :P) in a good way.

• Hugs
Reactions: dreadpirateroberts69 and Rogue Proxy
O

OrcWitch

Warlock
Sep 3, 2021
Congratulations. I hope someday you will have more friends

• Hugs
SofterSoftest

SofterSoftest

Student
Dec 30, 2021
Congrats :) I'm sorry you don't have anyone to share this with in real life, but I'm happy for you and really glad that you feel a little less disconnected from your body.

• Hugs
NearlyIrrelevantCake

NearlyIrrelevantCake

The Cake Is A Lie
Aug 12, 2021
Congrats ♥

I was on T for about 7 years but have been off of it since the pandemic started.

• Hugs