LunaDreamwalk

LunaDreamwalk

Oct 3, 2023
if you had one wish free with no limitations, what would you wish for.

for example: i would wish that i was never bor, so i wouldnt be alive and my parents wouldnt be sad because of it.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Forever Sleep and movinout17
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'd wish for the same basically, I'd wish to erase my existence so it's like I never existed at all, I want to eternally disappear.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
L

lojogoeshome

Nov 8, 2023
I wish I could die because of a work accident so the would have to pay my family for it. CTB leaves my kids nothing.

• Hugs
koro

koro

この夢は本当に嫌います。
Nov 11, 2023
There are many wishes I could have to make my life better
but honestly I think I'd rather prefer either instant death (or to be erased from the world completely) or being trapped in a never-ending dream, even after death, since a dream forms according to the hosts mind, meaning I could live there happily forever in a fake world.

• Hugs
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Yeah, that seems like the best wish to me too. Save yourself the pain and all those around you. Difficult for me though because my Mum in particular really wanted children. She died 3 years later. I'm glad she got her wish. I just wish it hadn't been me that was born.

I'd probably do something dumb and impulsive though- like wish for money. Or, if I was feeling selfless- wish for something good for the environment- like- all rubbish is biodegradable.

• Hugs
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
10 Million EUR

L

Latubmen

Nov 18, 2023
I'd wish all the suffering(in each possible form) ends and never occurs again for every single living being in all universes.
I don't know how that reality would look like, but let's dream a bit