allym101

allym101

Ally
May 29, 2020
I have my rope, I'm starting to get tired. I keep stalling.. I need to stop. I can't wait to die. I want this world to be rid of my body. My method is full suspension. I'm 5'5 and I weigh around 130. I've been practicing a lot but I haven't been able to pass out yet, just get kinda dizzy. Any tips or advice for this upcoming week would be greatly appreciated.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: TheEndisNear121200, Ulisses, Sherri and 6 others
lonelymountaingirl

lonelymountaingirl

just passing through
Oct 21, 2020
Starvation will help make you weaker and less able to try and stop yourself if your SI kicks in.

Making sure you have no means to abort nearby will also increase the chance you make the bus.

That one is obv but, y'know.

Finally, practice makes perfect!

Reactions: allym101
allym101

allym101

Ally
May 29, 2020
Starvation will help make you weaker and less able to try and stop yourself if your SI kicks in.

Making sure you have no means to abort nearby will also increase the chance you make the bus.

That one is obv but, y'know.

Finally, practice makes perfect!
I'm also going to be taking a ton of benzos and some alcohol a little before so I think that that mixed with the starvation will really help me.

Reactions: lonelymountaingirl
lonelymountaingirl

lonelymountaingirl

just passing through
Oct 21, 2020
I'm also going to be taking a ton of benzos and some alcohol a little before so I think that that mixed with the starvation will really help me.

Oh for sure—basically any substance would help nudge you closer