lostforever77

lostforever77

Dec 13, 2023
This is not an attempt to change your mind, I would not want you to do that to me, I have a time table to keep. However I know there are things that I will miss. I am a huge anime fan and I really wanted to see how Jujutsu Kaisen[ turned out, it's so good! But I am also not going to divorce my wife, or live the rest of my life alone, so this is the best course of action. But I will miss it.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: hi-okbye, heavyeyes and ctvunny
sanlcx

sanlcx

Oct 21, 2023
Nothing, as i will be dead.

• Love
Reactions: worthIess, pthnrdnojvsc, 兎の耳 and 2 others
G

groucho

Student
Feb 4, 2023
Other than family and my girlfriend it would music.

• Love
Reactions: ctvunny and lostforever77
Ash’Girl

Ash’Girl

Girl, Interrupted
Apr 29, 2022
I have this idea in my head that if we do retain our consciousness as some spiritual entity after our physical body dies, then we will still be able to see and hear in some way.

But without physical body, we won't have same sense of touch or taste or smell.

So I'll miss physical touch, and doughnuts, and probably cigarettes. 🙄

I don't think my thought process here is scientifically logical but fuck it, it works for me.

• Hugs
underthedatetree

underthedatetree

Oct 20, 2023
bed, warmth. but I will miss my friend and family more, and in death I can be with them.

• Hugs
untildeathdousapart

untildeathdousapart

Dec 2, 2023
considering id be dead i wouldnt miss anything really but aside from that, my family and my dog

• Hugs
Reactions: ctvunny
lostforever77

lostforever77

Dec 13, 2023
I have this idea in my head that if we do retain our consciousness as some spiritual entity after our physical body dies, then we will still be able to see and hear in some way.

But without physical body, we won't have same sense of touch or taste or smell.

So I'll miss physical touch, and doughnuts, and probably cigarettes. 🙄

I don't think my thought process here is scientifically logical but fuck it, it works for me.
None of this has be logical. I defiently already miss my wife's warm touch, I would miss doughnuts, and I have not smoked in a long time but yea.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: ctvunny and Ash’Girl
G

groucho

Student
Feb 4, 2023
Favorite Band/Singer?
To many to count, but Radiohead, Joni Mitchell, Beck, Mozart, Beethoven, Chopin etc have all touched me at various times. Music is both intimate and universal, those with the talent to turn emotions into harmony are very special people, it is to me the height of human art.

Aim

Aim

🤍
Sep 12, 2023
Universitetet, my job, sports, friends, dating, intellectual convos, food, wine, cuddles, sex, learning , adventures, coffee, nature, my plants. Etc etc 😊

(Shwoops haha, that was plenty🙊
But they were all golden, but in difference ways.

Last edited:
  • Love
Unhumanly.

Unhumanly.

Recovery are not the winner.
Feb 24, 2023
A place I call my home but isn't even where my vessel is at, at least I experience it

• Hugs
leavingthesoultrap

leavingthesoultrap

(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)
Nov 25, 2023
The one thing I would miss was taken from me anyway.
I can't think of anything I would truly miss. Im not even attracted to men anymore. All pleasures fade in comparison with my daily suffering.

• Hugs
Reactions: heavyeyes, ctvunny and lostforever77
CouldaHvBeenARock

CouldaHvBeenARock

Farewell, My Concubine
Nov 16, 2023
My teddy bear

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Nov26th, ctvunny and lostforever77
lostforever77

lostforever77

Dec 13, 2023
The one thing I would miss was taken from me anyway.
I can't think of anything I would truly miss. All pleasures fade in comparison with my daily suffering.
I understand. The woman I love is divorcing me after 16 years. She is also the one responsible for my PTSD. I am 47 almost 50 ...I do not want to start over. What is truly left?

Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
Nothing because I won't have the capability to miss anything.

I do really like strawberry pie, though.

• Love
Reactions: heavyeyes, ctvunny and Mx_Pathetic
R

Roseate

Arcanist
Mar 24, 2021
Possibilities but they aren't real. Just hopes and fantasy.

• Hugs
Mx_Pathetic

Mx_Pathetic

Delete
May 8, 2023
Honestly never thought about this till now. I think I'd miss food the most. How happy my favourite foods make me feel and how delicious they are. Food is the one thing I'll miss, it's always been there for me when no else was. Sounds like I'm fatass who just eats all the time 😅
I mean I am, lol.

• Hugs
Reactions: Nov26th, outrider567 and ctvunny
leavingthesoultrap

leavingthesoultrap

(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)
Nov 25, 2023
I understand. The woman I love is divorcing me after 16 years. She is also the one responsible for my PTSD. I am 47 almost 50 ...I do not want to start over. What is truly left?
She doesn't sound like a good person if she gave you PTSD. I lost my child

nightmare_moon

nightmare_moon

🌌 Pernicious Nightbringer 🌌
Dec 7, 2023
It's stupid, but I'd miss my two cats a lot. Pets love unconditionally and non-judgementally unlike people and my cats had never done anything to hurt me without reason. I want to live long enough to take care of them and give them a happy and comfortable life before I go. I'm just hoping I can provide that for them.

Reactions: Nov26th
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wouldn't in my case, I'd personally be glad to cease existing, once I'm eternally not existing nothing can concern me which is ideal, I only see eternal nothingness as desirable. To have the ability to exist is just so burdensome, to me it's so incredibly cruel how life gets so harmfully forced here in the first place.

Reactions: floralheaddress
heavyeyes

heavyeyes

Oct 9, 2022
Book, music, movies, tv, video games, food. Most of all my loved ones

Soc

Soc

Dec 9, 2023
I'll miss the joy and excitement of going to new places and travelling. I've stopped for a long time due to depression and various things going on. Anxiety kicks in and I can't go anywhere like I used to.

marabellasol

marabellasol

💕
Nov 4, 2023
i'll deeply miss my friends and family as i love them all lots and i know they'll be upset by my actions

O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022
I will miss nothing at all--Without her on this Earth, there is nothing to enjoy anymore

gotomrg

gotomrg

Mar 10, 2023
my mom, my girlfriend and my cat.

• Hugs
Reactions: hi-okbye
N

Nov26th

Sep 15, 2020
My cat… I love him more than anything. He is currently a year and four months old, I adopted him from the Oregon Humane Society. He was born from a feral mother somewhere in California… He was given the name Ol' Zebs at the shelter. I kept it because it suits him so well somehow. I have no one, no one wants to be with me, so to be able to look over and see him with his big ol eyes and see that he loves me… He wants to be with me every second he can and he looks at me with so much love..fuck it bring me to tears thinking about him