Alex/The mission d/

Alex/The mission d/

May 7, 2024
What would happen if I overdose with alcohol while also taking pills that help me not vomit ? Wouldn't that be perfect? And I would die without pain ?

lkjhgfdsa1

lkjhgfdsa1

🖤
Apr 17, 2024
no you won't

Reactions: Forveleth, Alex/The mission d/ and Praestat_Mori
F

Forveleth

I knew I forgot to do something when I was 15...
Mar 26, 2024
Have you ever gotten blackout drunk before? It isn't fun. When you are to the point where your body is trying to eject stomach contents you are in pain. The world is spinning, your insides feel like they're falling apart, you sweat, you can't put two thoughts together but somehow your brain will manage to make you think of crazy stuff, and all you want to do is go back in time and stop yourself from drinking in the first place.

If it gets bad enough your body can make you vomit through antiemetics and there is no guarantee you will die. Most likely you will wake up hours later with an amazing hangover and feel even more like dying than you do now. It's a wild story for a college weekend, it's not a viable ctb method.

• Informative
Reactions: locked*n*loaded, LunarLight and Alex/The mission d/
Alex/The mission d/

Alex/The mission d/

May 7, 2024
no you won't
😢
Have you ever gotten blackout drunk before? It isn't fun. When you are to the point where your body is trying to eject stomach contents you are in pain. The world is spinning, your insides feel like they're falling apart, you sweat, you can't put two thoughts together but somehow your brain will manage to make you think of crazy stuff, and all you want to do is go back in time and stop yourself from drinking in the first place.

If it gets bad enough your body can make you vomit through antiemetics and there is no guarantee you will die. Most likely you will wake up hours later with an amazing hangover and feel even more like dying than you do now. It's a wild story for a college weekend, it's not a viable ctb method.
I've been in an alcohol overdose before and I didn't feel anything to be honest u was in a coma and if my parents wouldn't had called the ambulance I would probably be dead :) but I wanted to ask this because I was planning it on doing it again but this time with Antiemetics so I wouldn't vomit it out and probably die faster idk 😶

Reactions: Forveleth
KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Paragon
Apr 15, 2024
Nope! Tried it. I woke up at the kitchen sink vomiting despite the antiemetics. Only way would be if you drank 3 bottles at once AND got lucky (most aren't).

Reactions: Forveleth