• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Dead beat dad

Dead beat dad

Enlightened
Mar 5, 2019
Where getting out of bed, took every ounce of human strength I could summon.
I have completed some nominal tasks and now I'm in a heap, exhausted but unable to sleep.
If you're reading this, I honestly and sincerely wish you a great, great day, just because I am blue doesn't mean I cannot wish for good things for people who need them.
Peace brothers and sisters

• Hugs
Reactions: coileanbeag, Davy, Deleted member 4993 and 6 others
brighter

brighter

Warlock
Jan 22, 2019
just because I am blue doesn't mean I cannot wish for good things for people who need them.
This is one of the nicest posts I've read on this website. I'm bumping this up so other people can see it too. It's nice to see a bit of love after all the nasty trolling.

@Dead beat dad I wish you good things too :-)

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Dead beat dad, vaulthunter and 2 others
vaulthunter

vaulthunter

poyo?
Mar 19, 2019
sending so much power and strength to you. it was hard getting up, but you did it, and that's an achievement all in its own. completing tasks when you feel burned out and groggy is also difficult, and if you haven't heard it yet today, i'm incredibly proud of you.

your wish for everyone reading to have a great day is so pure and sweet. i sincerely wish you the best, and hope all of your own days going forward are kind to you. much love!

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Dead beat dad and brighter
Youthanasia

Youthanasia

Wanderer
Apr 18, 2019
My day was as shitty as it could've been, and tomorrow will probably be as shitty as it can be

But hey I also wish everyone a good day and I hope to he'll I'm wrong. Screw the drama, cult of personality to the death :pfff:

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, brighter and Dead beat dad
Davy

Davy

Have a great day!
Mar 24, 2019
Where getting out of bed, took every ounce of human strength I could summon.
I have completed some nominal tasks and now I'm in a heap, exhausted but unable to sleep.
If you're reading this, I honestly and sincerely wish you a great, great day, just because I am blue doesn't mean I cannot wish for good things for people who need them.
Peace brothers and sisters
I appreciate the post. This is a good mentality, just because we are feeling unwell does not mean we have to act cynical and jaded. This suffering makes me more empathetic if anything. Thanks.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993