Capsaicin78

Capsaicin78

Full time failure
May 4, 2022
The pain only gets worse. And you have to endure every last bit of it. But ending it ... well one has to do it oneself. Just why. I really hope I'm released from this pain soon

• Hugs
Reactions: nightmare_moon, Tmbass, IanUK and 8 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's so awful how in this life there is no limit as to how bad things can get. I do believe that life will only get worse as time goes on and this makes the thought of eternal sleep sound even more appealing. I really envy those who have died as they don't have to endure this pointless, yet painful existence anymore.

• Hugs
Reactions: nightmare_moon, Finding Sirius, Astral Storm and 5 others
onlyanimalsaregood

onlyanimalsaregood

Unlovable 💔 Rest in peace CommitSudoku 🤍
Mar 11, 2022
I fully understand. I want to die know

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: 7b48hl, Capsaicin78 and rationaltake
Al0neAlwayz

Al0neAlwayz

In the end, it doesn't even matter...
Sep 10, 2022
I understand how you feel completely. I suffer from physical and mental pain, constantly. I wish more than anything I could just die right now.

• Hugs
Reactions: Capsaicin78
StolenLife

StolenLife

Warlock
Sep 19, 2022
I understand. And it only got worse with time. I just want to rest as well.

• Hugs
Reactions: Capsaicin78
I

IanUK

Mar 25, 2021
The pain only gets worse. And you have to endure every last bit of it. But ending it ... well one has to do it oneself. Just why. I really hope I'm released from this pain soon
I agree and yet they expect us to endure pain and suggest that surely there must be something wrong with US for not wanting to continue with the farce they force us to live. They talk about human rights and yet deny us the basic choice to die by stigmatising us for wanting to die and give their so called sympathy and derision to those of us that succeed!!!

• Hugs
Reactions: Capsaicin78 and Finding Sirius
A

ArjunRamDas

Dec 21, 2023
I hear ya 😔
I agree and yet they expect us to endure pain and suggest that surely there must be something wrong with US for not wanting to continue with the farce they force us to live. They talk about human rights and yet deny us the basic choice to die by stigmatising us for wanting to die and give their so called sympathy and derision to those of us that succeed!!!
I completely agree with everything you said 🙏🏽

Last edited: