• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

W

whyidon'tknow

Human
Jun 9, 2019
Is when you are talking to someone. You think you said some clever or funny or something to spark a conversation

And you are met with uncomfortable silence. Like you just said something wrong

That is the absolute worst. How the fuck am I supposed to learn what I did wrong when I am met with silence.

Can anyone else relate?

Reactions: appalachian moon, S5E51mbB, Rose and 2 others
Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
How do you know if you are socially awkward or just surrounded by people who don't have a sense of humor or people who are too different from you?

Reactions: appalachian moon, been_there, Empty Smile and 1 other person
W

whyidon'tknow

Human
Jun 9, 2019
How do you know if you are socially awkward or just surrounded by people who don't have a sense of humor or people who are too different from you?

Happens with my family, friends, my boss.
Seems to happen where ever I go

DoomedxFromBirth

DoomedxFromBirth

Waste of Agony
Jun 1, 2019
Its gotten to the point now that if I do talk to someone, it's them sparking the convo first cause I really dont care for small talk or any of that stuff. Someone at work does this a lot. Its very obvious I stick to myself, I dont say hi to anyone there unless they say it first cause I dont care and Im just there to work not to make friends and chat about everything under the sun.

I think recently there was a convo where I said something and there was a silence like she was trying to wrap her mind around what I said but she initiated the conversation and I was stating my opinion on how the general public makes me sick. :smiling:

I think I shrugged and went back on my phone. Its gotten to the point where I dont care. Im very blunt and honest. Don't talk to me if you dont want it.

• Hugs
Reactions: StupidLizard, appalachian moon, WinterIsComing and 1 other person
Empty Smile

Empty Smile

The final Bell has rung. Goodbye to all.
Jul 13, 2018
I'm anti-social... So talking to people irl, is out of the question. Online or texting I can do. But fuck that real life shit.

Reactions: Scribble Fan, Dartz, whyidon'tknow and 1 other person
W

whyidon'tknow

Human
Jun 9, 2019
What if your family, friends and boss are all alike?

Possible as well all come from small towns

I think that if when you go around and run into assholes everywhere, you are probably the asshole..... i think the same could apply here

Reactions: Severen
W

whyidon'tknow

Human
Jun 9, 2019
This is what I suspected. Small towns = a cult settlement, basically.

Yep. People around my city just smoke weed and drink. Not alot of culture or much to do.

Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
Yep. People around my city just smoke weed and drink. Not alot of culture or much to do.

But if you live in a city, you can find all kinds of people different from your small town social circle.

W

whyidon'tknow

Human
Jun 9, 2019
But if you live in a city, you can find all kinds of people different from your small town social circle.

Well its a small city. Technically a city with a small town way of thought. Seriously, the people are all the same. I tried to branching out and doing stuff where I live but everyone is the same

Sitokirment

Sitokirment

Jun 6, 2019
Is when you are talking to someone. You think you said some clever or funny or something to spark a conversation

And you are met with uncomfortable silence. Like you just said something wrong

That is the absolute worst. How the fuck am I supposed to learn what I did wrong when I am met with silence.

Can anyone else relate?

Happens to everybody. Just remember not to say anything too opinionated and never assume people are as smart as you.

been_there

been_there

Life cares only for itself.
Jun 5, 2019
Assimilation isn't always the best plan, you'll resent them. Difficult for odd folk like us. If you feel other then go other. Cities for the range of people. Nature for the lack of people. Internet if all else fails.

Reactions: appalachian moon and whyidon'tknow