Mar 2, 2021
That is disgusting

• Love
Reactions: cyanol, 0utsider, WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and 2 others
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
A lot of based posters laying down the law, at least. I think most people would be pro-choice in cases like this.

Reactions: cyanol, WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, not-2-b-the-answer and 1 other person
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Omg that's terrible.

• Love
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, KleinerWolf and not-2-b-the-answer
E

Endeavour

Mage
Dec 13, 2020
He's locked in, they should be locked up.

• Love
Reactions: cyanol, 0utsider, Bauhaus and 7 others
LakatosDiogenesz

LakatosDiogenesz

I can tie a noose with my eyes closed
Nov 21, 2020
It's hard to imagine a fate worse than death if you haven't experienced it.
Also it's /pol/ so most posters there are going to be pro-suffering anyway. Call them lifecucks and move on.

• Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: LetmeCTB566, cyanol, WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and 5 others
lofticries

lofticries

obedear
Feb 27, 2021
'he's been diagnosed as depressed.'

Gee I wonder why. This is stupid. The people who are okay with him living like this when he wants to die should be ashamed of themselves.

• Love
Reactions: cyanol, sadgirl2002, May and 1 other person
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
'he's been diagnosed as depressed.'

what the fuck GIF

• Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, LifeQuitter2018, Mentalmick and 5 others
N

notthisoutcome

Feb 11, 2021
The person just keeps saying "I don't want him to die, we should value every life."

For fucks sake, valuing his life would mean letting him decide when to end it. That poor man.

• Love
Reactions: mpnf, sadgirl2002, Lost10 and 1 other person
EmbraceOfTheVoid

EmbraceOfTheVoid

Part Time NEET - Full Time Suicidal
Mar 29, 2020
why do you want your father to continue to suffer? are you a sadist like your mother?

The OP on 4plebs is such a delusional shitstain that I found the first comment made me laugh.

Moving on from the humorous part, anyone that forces someone to live against their will is a selfish and terrible person. Particularly so if the person wants to die and has such a low quality of life that they can't even do it themselves. What possesses these anti-choice morons to think that forcing someone to live is in any way humane is beyond my comprehension. Maybe if I bashed my head into a rock I could make sense of their fucked up morals and blatant stupidity.

• Love
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, mpnf, Lost10 and 3 others
Ame

Ame

あめ
Nov 1, 2019
Imagine having anons on /pol/ of all places being more closely aligned with reason and morality. I have good reason to suspect that the OP was larping made up the story based on some of their replies, but there are some people who actually do feel the same in these scenarios.

One case that comes to mind is that of Vincent Lambert, a man who fell into a persistent vegetative state following an accident. It took 11 years of court battles and familial conflict (his spouse was in favour of letting Vincent die, while his mother was vehemently opposed) before he was allowed to die by VSED. This story could be compared to the case of Terry Schiavo in that it ignited the right to die debate in France (and throughout much of the Francosphere by extension).

• Aww..
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, Escape Artist, it's_all_a_game and 1 other person
Makko

Makko

Iä!
Jan 17, 2021
If you read further down the thread you see that the starter was probably trolling. Don't take anything you read on 4chan at face value.

Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, NegativeSymptoms, GenesAndEnvironment and 3 others
Panna

Panna

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2020
If you read further down the thread you see that the starter was probably trolling. Don't take anything you read on 4chan at face value.
That's the fun of it though, watching op do something, and enjoying the others reactions is joyous, like when anon supposedly lit his woods on fire with homemade napalm rounds or the philamarion.

Of course keeping a person alive if they wish death is disgusting and I'm against it

Last edited:
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and Tkmiz_Tsukumizu
Superdeterminist

Superdeterminist

Enlightened
Apr 5, 2020
Disgusting.

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
ZardozOmega

ZardozOmega

Narcissist Gay NEET-cel
Mar 4, 2020
4chan is a mess. I used to go there. Don't go back.

Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, not-2-b-the-answer, GenesAndEnvironment and 2 others
Trisolaris

Trisolaris

Arcanist
Dec 11, 2018
Poor man.

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer