sadrainbow

sadrainbow

Wandering soul
Oct 16, 2023
A worker friend of my mom ctb yesterday by hanging and the one who found her was her little kid that even said that "mom is sleeping while standing up", this is one of my worst fears when I think about going, the one who will find me, that is so complicated and it keeps haunting me, when I heard yesterday about this from my mom I got to so concerned about what this kid saw and how it will keep in her memories... Seeing her mom like that...

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: tiger b, Nlis2244, WAITING TO DIE and 2 others
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
That is terribly distressing. I do feel awful for that poor child. There are measures we can take to protect people though. Not to judge that lady. Maybe she was just so utterly desperate that she wasn't in a place where she could even consider her child. Still- plenty of people make plans do ensure that children and pets are being taken care of elsewhere. Plenty of people choose to CTB in a hotel to spare their loved ones finding them. It still can't be great for the workers/owners of the hotel but there are still measures you can put in place to protect them. People block doorways and put signs up to not enter but alert the police. Still not great for them either but at least they take on that job knowing it's a possibility they will be dealing with stuff like that.

Of course- if assisted suicide in a clinic was legalised- none of this cloak and dagger stuff would be necessary. Families could say goodbye properly. We could even donate our organs to help others to live.

• Hugs
Reactions: tiger b and sadrainbow
sadrainbow

sadrainbow

Wandering soul
Oct 16, 2023
Assisted suicide being legalized would be wonderful, I keep watching terminal patients who choose this method and how their family understands and deals with it... I wish that would be possible soon...