• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

M

motoko_s9

Jul 2, 2024
Just another call for SN in the UK.

My recent plans / options have included partial hanging, (bought rope, done some tests) inert gas, and CO.

SN sounds like so much better of an option. I know I am relatively new with not many posts yet but if anyone could help me with a source by private message I would be so happy. I see so many acronyms / letters used for sources I wish I knew what they meant. An hints/ clues would be appreciated.

For the rest, I tested partial hanging without the other end of the rope being secured, and was shocked when I passed out and fell onto my artists light table breaking the frosted glass and I was lucky I was not injured this way. My only fear with this is would I STAY passed out if I did it for real.

I tried carbon monoxide by burning a camping stove in my car, and got as far as there being so little oxygen I could strike a match but it would go out once the phosphor had gone, but after several hours still nothing.

And I am researching inert gas.

But SN sounds the nearest to the old one of ODing on barbiturates. It has to be the best way I have heard, if all that is said about it is correct.

• Aww..
Reactions: restinpeace2