O

ornitier199

Arcanist
Mar 26, 2022
After talking with someone who was originally just a model on development, I've decided I'd give it one last try. I have something keeping me alive and its still alive in some shape and form.
I know i didnt have to do this but i did anyways. And thank you FuneralCry, for once I actually didn't feel alone and bad about my choices to ctb and the methods I used. Same with others who where alike.

ezgif-com-gif-maker.gif

Farewell
My fate is to see the last fate to fruition.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Seaghost, whatevs, waitingforrest and 2 others
T

timf

Enlightened
Mar 26, 2020
I don't know if this is your situation, but sometimes people go through life on a sort of automatic pilot. When difficulties arise, it can be more overwhelming for them than it would for someone who has already overcome difficulties.

Taking manual control of life can be difficult, especially at first. However, as one perseveres, and skills are developed, things can get easier. I hope you are able to give yourself credit for what you have already accomplished.

Reactions: wasteofspace22
O

ornitier199

Arcanist
Mar 26, 2022
I don't know if this is your situation, but sometimes people go through life on a sort of automatic pilot. When difficulties arise, it can be more overwhelming for them than it would for someone who has already overcome difficulties.

Taking manual control of life can be difficult, especially at first. However, as one perseveres, and skills are developed, things can get easier. I hope you are able to give yourself credit for what you have already accomplished.

I thought I could do this alone, I wish I could do it alone then realized I am all alone and I can certainly live in delusion if it means getting through days but thats just it. I'll rot this way. I feel bad for trying to recovery. It's apparent that I'm very damaged beyond repair, unable to even make up my own mind whether to live or die.

I'm sorry

• Aww..
Reactions: Cathy Ames
hendrix18712

hendrix18712

May 28, 2022

Well said. Maybe the reason why my fall has been so spectacular is because I had it too easy earlier in life and never learned how to overcome true difficulties. I'm glad to hear that by perservering we may be able to get better at overcoming adversity.

A

Advisor321

Student
Jun 3, 2022
Well said. Maybe the reason why my fall has been so spectacular is because I had it too easy earlier in life and never learned how to overcome true difficulties. I'm glad to hear that by perservering we may be able to get better at overcoming adversity.
Same here. I think I was not taught by anyone how to cope with some feelings.
It is so fckn bad. The pain of things not being as they were is unbearable