• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

P

PlateAchoes

May 10, 2020
Im prepared to just use stan's measurements for my SN solution
But i did see a table circulating around here that had a more precise set of measurements depending on weights

If anyone knows what im talking about and has it saved id be much obliged to have it posted here

Reactions: Jumper Geo, not-2-b-the-answer and Saed
x-Ace-x

x-Ace-x

Experienced
Aug 20, 2019
You mean this one?

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sn-water-amount-lookup-table-v2.32241/

The opinions on it differs greatly and I'm not sure if it's required to measure everything so precisely.

• Love
Reactions: PlateAchoes and Jumper Geo
P

PlateAchoes

May 10, 2020
You mean this one?

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sn-water-amount-lookup-table-v2.32241/

The opinions on it differs greatly and I'm not sure if it's required to measure everything so precisely.
So what your saying is just use stans guide?

x-Ace-x

x-Ace-x

Experienced
Aug 20, 2019
So what your saying is just use stans guide?
It's just my opinion and it's not confirmed that using measurements from that table is better or worse than following the PPH or Stan's approach.

It's up to you to decide which way to choose, I personally will go the Stan's way.

P

PlateAchoes

May 10, 2020
It's just my opinion and it's not confirmed that using measurements from that table is better or worse than following the PPH or Stan's approach.

It's up to you to decide which way to choose, I personally will go the Stan's way.
I did a little reading into it on its origin post and now same
This seems like over complicating things

Im just tryna make cultist kool aid
Not do chemistry