• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

sellfish

sellfish

Feb 10, 2020
I want to apologize for posting about this so many times, my planned date is 25th Feb. I am getting very anxious about my method and all I can do is post about it here, as there is no one I can talk to and I have read everything there is online. If you have any kind of experience or knowledge about this, literally anything, please help me out.
What would happen if I took 250g (ml) of GHB? and after drinking a lot
The maximum dose talked about here is 60ml and it was apparently not 100% lethal.
I really want to just sit in bed in wait for it to kill me but I am afraid its not enough and I should suppliment with drowning in bathtub. Any kind of opinion would help I just feel like I need to talk about this more and I am not getting responses.. Im sorry if this is annoying you

O

Otter

Experienced
Feb 10, 2020
I don't know enough about it to be able to respond. Have you tried seeing if there's information online or in the search bar?

Reactions: Soul
D

Deleted member 14386

I am not advising anything
Jan 28, 2020
I want to apologize for posting about this so many times, my planned date is 25th Feb. I am getting very anxious about my method and all I can do is post about it here, as there is no one I can talk to and I have read everything there is online. If you have any kind of experience or knowledge about this, literally anything, please help me out.
What would happen if I took 250g (ml) of GHB? and after drinking a lot
The maximum dose talked about here is 60ml and it was apparently not 100% lethal.
I really want to just sit in bed in wait for it to kill me but I am afraid its not enough and I should suppliment with drowning in bathtub. Any kind of opinion would help I just feel like I need to talk about this more and I am not getting responses.. Im sorry if this is annoying you
Okay I know a little, be careful different liquid has different concentrations of GHB. It can go from 1-2g/100ml up to 100g/100 ml (however it is very sludge-like [like half melted snow] at 1g/ml, if it's more like water it is not 1g/ml), if it's already been prepared you don't know how much is in there unless you made it yourself. Unless you have the actual salt and mix it up yourself. 60g would probably be a lethal dose according to erowid, note that the values are for the pure powder salt, not liquid!!! Also even at 60g it's still possible to leave you alive, there are many documented cases here and on erowid, google etc.

I recommend reading the entire erowid info on GHB:

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Soul
sellfish

sellfish

Feb 10, 2020
it doesn't say much about such a big dose.. does anyone have any thoughts?

D

Deleted member 14386

Jan 28, 2020
it doesn't say much about such a big dose.. does anyone have any thoughts?
Yes. If it is a 1g/ml mix it would be like slushy snow not watery. Can you describe the liquid at all, is it syrup like at least? Coz if not, then 250ml would not equal the 250g OD you want, you need the amount of salt in the liquid to be above 60g (probably plus alcohol) to have a chance of getting near 100% sucess-rate
edit: I'd also question this route in terms of OD'ing, 60g would put you to sleep but from when I remember doing GHB, dopamine kicks in after about 3 hours after you fall asleep, so there is always that risk of waking back up. I have a decent amount of experience with GHB and benzos, the last time I tried taking a tonne of benzos my body was still functional but my mind wasn't there

Last edited:
sellfish

sellfish

Feb 10, 2020
Yes. If it is a 1g/ml mix it would be like slushy snow not watery. Can you describe the liquid at all, is it syrup like at least? Coz if not, then 250ml would not equal the 250g OD you want, you need the amount of salt in the liquid to be above 60g (probably plus alcohol) to have a chance of getting near 100% sucess-rate
edit: I'd also question this route in terms of OD'ing, 60g would put you to sleep but from when I remember doing GHB, dopamine kicks in after about 3 hours after you fall asleep, so there is always that risk of waking back up. I have a decent amount of experience with GHB and benzos, the last time I tried taking a tonne of benzos my body was still functional but my mind wasn't there

Yes its very syrup like in consistence. What is the biggest amount of GHB that you took?
Do you think that if I took 250g with alcohol and layed face down in the bathtub I would drown while unconcious?

D

Deleted member 14386

Jan 28, 2020
Yes its very syrup like in consistence. What is the biggest amount of GHB that you took?
Do you think that if I took 250g with alcohol and layed face down in the bathtub I would drown while unconcious?
Okay I'd think out of 250ml and being syrup-y would achieve the 60g (or more) dose, my biggest dose was 10 g over a 24 hr period, I kept waking up taking more , passing out etc.
Honestly I don't know, I do know that SI kicks in with benzos and GHB/alcohol hits similar receptors, I've taken heroic doses of xanax and woken up in a hospital 3 days after. I would imagine so, but theres no guarantees (I also had a pretty high tolerance to ghb/alc/benzos att)
edit: This is a hypothetical scenario meant for educational purposes only!

Last edited:
sellfish

sellfish

Feb 10, 2020
Okay I'd think out of 250ml and being syrup-y would achieve the 60g (or more) dose, my biggest dose was 10 g over a 24 hr period, I kept waking up taking more , passing out etc.
Honestly I don't know, I do know that SI kicks in with benzos and GHB/alcohol hits similar receptors, I've taken heroic doses of xanax and woken up in a hospital 3 days after. I would imagine so, but theres no guarantees (I also had a pretty high tolerance to ghb/alc/benzos att)
edit: This is a hypothetical scenario meant for educational purposes only!

Where you passed out for 3 days after taking xanax? Did someone find you? This is what Im most afraid of, being found
I just dont really understand how one could survive from being in a bathtub fully unconcious after a huge dose of ghb, I mean that alone causes respiratory and cardiac arrest, thats what it says online, wouldn't drowning be extremely easy in such a state?

D

Deleted member 14386

Jan 28, 2020
Hospital, yup found after 50mg xanax and 50ish x 60mg phenobarbitol tabs, no vomit, 12 hours after my body still effing tried to stumble around, apparently I was outside yelling at the neighbours (had to apologise after then lol). I dunno how my body survided, but it was a coma-like state where my HR reached 6bpm, I have flashes of the medics slapping and shouting at me, I just wanted to sleep but they wouldn't let me. Saying it releases adrenaline but they couldn't inject me with any since they didn't know what I'd already taken.
Again I would expect so, but the body is very unpredictable regardless of how much your mind believes it's rational, the body wants to live.
It was peacefull for me though, I didn't know what was happening, it was the people around me in a bad state