Incorrigible77777

Incorrigible77777

I was born human and I'm sorry for that. ——太宰 治
Jul 9, 2020
Just called local gas company they say the standard size they offer is 40L for nitrogen and other types of inert gas

Reactions: LADY007 and (deleted member)
Deafsn0w

Deafsn0w

I will buy you a dog if you like my posts
Sep 4, 2018
Yeah, that's more than enough

Reactions: LADY007, WearyOfStruggling and (deleted member)
Weary_Rabbit

Weary_Rabbit

Oct 10, 2020
Sorry if this is a silly question but are argon and nitrogen the painless equivalent to the helium method?

Reactions: LADY007 and (deleted member)
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Just called local gas company they say the standard size they offer is 40L for nitrogen and other types of inert gas
That is a big canister. Even a 20 liter one is more than enough.

Reactions: LADY007, TripleA and sadworld
Deafsn0w

Deafsn0w

I will buy you a dog if you like my posts
Sep 4, 2018
Sorry if this is a silly question but are argon and nitrogen the painless equivalent to the helium method?
Yes, but now helium has only 80% helium and 20% oxygen.

Reactions: LADY007, Weary_Rabbit and (deleted member)
L

LMFAO FOCKERS

Lost in Aokigahara
May 26, 2019
I was planning on using a 2 litre bottle of Nitrogen. Was talking to a welder online and he said a 2 litre bottle (with a flow rate of 15lpm) will last for 26 minutes.

So yeah, I'm going to assume 40litres is a whole lot more than safe ;)

BTW, I don't know how accurate my first point is so don't go out and buy a 2 litre because I said. I'm a little skeptical about that myself. However, Max Dog Brewing (where I bought my regulator) recommend using this size cylinder:

And here's the cylinder I plan on using:

The one I plan on using is actually a bigger cylinder than the one used by Max Dog. Now I don't know if this means it has more gas inside or not so take that with a grain of salt.

Help is appreciated but please dont post links to /pics of stores. It is this reason that is becoming hard to attain ctb supplies. Last year companies such as these changed their online buying policies as they were alerted by pro-lifers stalking this site that their tanks were not being used as intended. It would be great if you could delete those pics immediately. Thanks.

EDIT: Mods did it for you so no worries.

Last edited: