cryvinglightning

cryvinglightning

it gets worse before it gets better.
Oct 27, 2023
right now I'm on a train that has been blocked because someone is walking on the train tracks.
i'm slightly annoyed. other passengers around me are really, really annoyed. we're almost an hour late and all because of this one person.

i don't want to CTB and be remembered as a nuisance in my last moments. i've been the nuisance all of my life. i'll find the method that inconveniences as few people as possible.

Reactions: tiger b
C

chronicpain123

Nov 7, 2023
wouldnt recommend, id first try seeking out help first from external parties. But if youve already 100% made up your mind theres plenty of better way less horrifying ways to go about it.

Reactions: cryvinglightning
Neogoloid

Neogoloid

Crush me until there’s nothing left
Oct 28, 2023
I'm stuck between partial hanging and jumping, I can't decide.

• Wow
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
The problem lies in how assisted suicide is so cruelly not legalised so people have limited choices for ways to die. People should get annoyed at the pro-lifers instead who purposely make suicide inaccessible for people and leaves them with no choice but to resort to brutal methods, it's so horrible how people cannot just easily die in peace.

DeecyTee

DeecyTee

New here
Sep 23, 2023
right now I'm on a train that has been blocked because someone is walking on the train tracks.
i'm slightly annoyed. other passengers around me are really, really annoyed. we're almost an hour late and all because of this one person.

i don't want to CTB and be remembered as a nuisance in my last moments. i've been the nuisance all of my life. i'll find the method that inconveniences as few people as possible.
Yeah, I SUPER don't recommend the train method. You'd be traumatizing other people for no reason.

• Informative
Division Day

Division Day

It's life that scares me to death
Oct 28, 2023
There's no way that doesn't traumatise someone else though. It might feel like because something's behind closed doors or not literally in front of someone's face you can skip that consequence, but unless you jump off a boat in the middle of the ocean or walk into a crocodile someone will have to find you and it won't be easy on them.

That's why it's so fucked up that people are driven into all these bad options.

Professor K

Professor K

your eyes vacant and stained
Feb 9, 2023
I honestly see train as my only option, I might be desperate for CTB at this point.
Tried hanging, partial hanging and starving, never worked and was too unpleasant and long, gave up on the idea of jumping because it takes too long before the impact.

I find train fast, convenient and efficient. I've found the perfect spot and now all I need to do is run, lay on the track and have my head chopped off.

I'm at a point of complete indifference for other people. After all, like you said, all they care about is their arbitrary and delusional obligations (mad about being late for xyz because of me) why should I care about them?

I only have sympathy for the driver... but I guess they already see animals dying, they shouldn't be shocked.

• Love
Reactions: kilowatt
cryvinglightning

cryvinglightning

it gets worse before it gets better.
Oct 27, 2023
wouldnt recommend, id first try seeking out help first from external parties. But if youve already 100% made up your mind theres plenty of better way less horrifying ways to go about it.
my mind is never 100% made up, but i was considering the train because it's quick. because of yesterday, i'm not so sure anymore.
I'm stuck between partial hanging and jumping, I can't decide.
you have balls to even just consider partial hanging. i'd panick.
The problem lies in how assisted suicide is so cruelly not legalised so people have limited choices for ways to die. People should get annoyed at the pro-lifers instead who purposely make suicide inaccessible for people and leaves them with no choice but to resort to brutal methods, it's so horrible how people cannot just easily die in peace.
technically there's assisted suicide in my country, but i don't know what the conditions are to request it. i feel really sorry for that person on the tracks yesterday.

Weltall

Weltall

Consider Your Choices Before You Act
Nov 9, 2023
my mind is never 100% made up, but i was considering the train because it's quick. because of yesterday, i'm not so sure anymore.

you have balls to even just consider partial hanging. i'd panick.

technically there's assisted suicide in my country, but i don't know what the conditions are to request it. i feel really sorry for that person on the tracks yesterday.
I won't pretend I know laws in other countries, but they generally require you to have a condition that is life threatening or terminal.
From there, you need to be of sound mind and then provide consent.

Also, I agree with the others. Train would be a fast way to go (if you positioned yourself correctly), but traumatizing strangers would be the last thing I want to do.

• Informative
C

chronicpain123

Nov 7, 2023
If you need someone to talk to that will listen to you, you can always shoot me a message man. Im a nice person most of the times, also going through a lot of bullshit but yeah I do kinda agree psychologists do not work 4 shit. Ive only had one good one from all the 1s ive tried. But im doing okay atm thankfully. But id love to see if theres any way if I can help you. But psychologists are deeply flawed for charging you for their time. Like how is that real? You alrdy know they dont actually give a fuck about what youre going through.. and the more problems you have the more appointments you gotta go to the more money they make. Thats why I think the field of psychology is very deeply flawed. Oh your time is up? Get the fuck outta here you only paid for an hour not 1.15.

• Love
Rhizomorph1

Rhizomorph1

May you find peace in living or dying
Oct 24, 2023
There's no way that doesn't traumatise someone else though. It might feel like because something's behind closed doors or not literally in front of someone's face you can skip that consequence, but unless you jump off a boat in the middle of the ocean or walk into a crocodile someone will have to find you and it won't be easy on them.

That's why it's so fucked up that people are driven into all these bad options.
There are ways to be found by people who are trained in emotional compartmentalization who have the emotional resources to not be traumatized. (e.g., using https://www.futureme.org/ to contact trained responders)

Trauma is not dependent on the experience itself (although some experiences are inherently more likely to traumatize), but based on the person's state of mind and ability to cope with the stress given their particular state of mind, experience, etc. This is why children are more easily traumatized and why even small things like getting a good sleep can reduce the likelihood of traumatization.

It will be traumatizing if the person is not expecting it, if they are tired (which many train conductors are), if they are untrained for it, etc. etc.

The trauma from a family member/other person learning of your death will also be very different from witnessing your death visually and directly.

There are ways to ethically reduce or eliminate suicide-related PTSD. One of them is by not jumping in front of a train. I don't judge anyone that does this as afterall, we're all just trying to stop suffering, but I strongly urge against trains, jumping in public places, etc. for this reason.

Leave it to the people who have agreed/consented to recover bodies as part of their job to do so, if you you are able to (notwithstanding limitations to ctb method access. etc.).

Last edited: