WitheringAway

WitheringAway

Ima shake the champagne bottle...
Jun 23, 2020
It's a pattern. This is the second person I fuck up my chance with in 6 months. Both of them were very similar. Although one of them was cancer and the other was Gemini. I hate Gemini people and Idk how we got along but we did. I guess when I start talking to someone they realize how clingy and talkative I can be so they're like taken aback by that or something. Cus they start to distance themselves and give me mixed signals. Almost like manipulating me. At first they would ignore me for days then talk to me when it's convenient and flirt with me. I don't put up with that. If you wanna talk to me make it worth it and actually talk to me don't be manipulative and calculated. I realised they even take notes about the time they respond etc (one of them mentioned that) usually when I get to this point with someone and I realize they start to play games I just make up whatever to argue about and leave them. Yeah I get called crazy etc but I'm sick of it I don't like games and I'm not the kind of person who would just ghost someone so yeah Ill make up an excuse and leave cus you know what I don't play games. Not anymore.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: onlyanimalsaregood, BrokenLine and whatevs
whatevs

whatevs

Mining for copium in the weirdest places.
Jan 15, 2022
They told you about taking notes??

fannnng

fannnng

Apr 27, 2022
Don't worry, I've pretty much done the same thing as well but with like 6 partners. Life is good.

Reactions: WitheringAway
WitheringAway

WitheringAway

Ima shake the champagne bottle...
Jun 23, 2020
They told you about taking notes??
Yes. He said something like " don't expect me to reply in a minute when you're taking forever" so it's obvious that he had the chance to reply sooner but chose not to cus I supposedly took "forever"

B

BrokenLine

Experienced
Jul 13, 2019
Yes. He said something like " don't expect me to reply in a minute when you're taking forever" so it's obvious that he had the chance to reply sooner but chose not to cus I supposedly took "forever"
Honestly that depends on what he's replying to. If i have something I'm going to respond to, well depending on what I'm responding to. I will wait till i have the time to properly respond instead of for me it being an half arse response. But yes he could also just be an arse.

Reactions: WitheringAway and Message In A Bottle
N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
I have now a chance to get a girlfriend 2 years after my last serious crush. I expect to fuck it up very soon. I hate my brain. This will leave me so heartbroken. It is cruel when the hope is taken from you. My illness makes relationships so extremely difficult or even maybe in my case impossible.

• Aww..
Reactions: WitheringAway and onlyanimalsaregood
WorthlessTrash

WorthlessTrash

Worthless
Apr 19, 2022
You did not mess up. They were arses.

Reactions: WitheringAway and BrokenLine