Wyldfyre4948

Wyldfyre4948

Waiting for my bus
Jul 12, 2023
Just curious if anyone has their final day or days planned. I think I'd want a pan crust pizza from Pizza Hut for lunch and some ribs for dinner. Maybe play a video game during the day, then go shopping and maybe pick up a new final figure for my collection, and a favorite movie at night after dinner. SN is the method I'm planning on so I'll probably wake up the next day and do final preparations. Make videos and write letters for people. After that's all set I'll probably go back to bed with everything set up and start going through the process. If I don't have a movie set then I'll probably watch some cartoons from when I was a kid. Maybe some Real Ghostbusters or Ninja Turtles.

I like simple things and I don't think sex is on the table for my last day. I'd like to have a normal nice day to go out on.

Please tell me how you'd like to spend your final day(s) before you move on. What would make you happiest to do before you leave this world? No wrong answers unless it's criminal.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: painmustend, rei71, figure8 and 1 other person
Laklusta

Laklusta

What's the destination again?
Jul 1, 2023
I want it to be during a weekend. I just want to go to a retro arcade, eat a BLT, drink iced peach tea and write a note for the people I love and care about (because I hate going without saying goodbye, I know myself that it feels terrible when it happens). Maybe listen to music for hours on end, every genre I enjoyed. Rewatch my favorite animes one more time. On my last day I want to be at a secluded area in the end so before I CTB I can at least enjoy the view of nature at it's finest.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Wyldfyre4948, Forever Sleep, figure8 and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I don't enjoy existing personally, it's completely unappealing, it's what I see as being the ultimate problem and I find it tiring and undesirable just being conscious and aware. Existing to me is futile, meaningless and just leads to more suffering, my final day here would just be another empty and insignifcant day but I hope that other people manage to do what they plan to do. Good luck.

lonegore

lonegore

Fading clouds
Jul 16, 2023
On my last day, I would love to just feel the world one last time. I wouldn't have any 'last meals' on my final day though since it's better to not eat anything before ctbing. I would play my favorite game for the last time, then clean my room, throw things like diaries and such away. And finally, do the things I normally do, as if it's just another day. (Not to raise suspicions as well)

M

Maplethemorbid

Jul 8, 2023
I want to spend my final moments looking at the stars and the sea, but that's a bit too far off. So my final moments might be much less beautiful but we'll see

Reactions: jusbug, Eternal🌈Rainbow, SenseOfLoss and 1 other person
moribundbody

moribundbody

Jul 22, 2023
I will try to make peace with myself and all around me. Apart from that, it will be a pretty mundane day.

achb

achb

I am Clive
Oct 23, 2023
I would want it to be a Sunday preferably. I'd prepare in the morning. Go out with friends in the afternoon-evening. Doesn't matter what in particular. Then I'd return back and ctb. That would be my ideal final day. Sending myself off on a high note.