I

Imcantbreathe

Aug 19, 2024
I plan on ending it all on Tuesday night coming up, an It seems like the days leading up it to it just have been dragging along.. It's just making me more miserable. I have not made any arrangements to allow anyone to know my intentions or my plans, I just want to be able to do want I want & not be judged this probably gonna be my last post here... I do not expect my attempted to fail because I weighed my options and I planned it out to a tea so things will actually work out in my favor. I have not left my house for a week now an my depression is getting worse by the day, I would of been did but I don't my parents seeing me in that state an I feel like it would traumatize them more then they traumatized me.. I am not trying to go tic for tac. Just want to move onto the next stage alone the same way I came into this stage alone. I appreciate this forum so much for the support and being able to read people thoughts and being able to relate to humans that a thousands of miles away.... I wish everyone on this forum the best & hope everyone gets what they're looking for out of this place.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Aprilfarewell4, Ash, landslide2 and 4 others
B

buoy

Kill off the old me before I decide to kill myself
Nov 8, 2023
I plan on ending it all on Tuesday night coming up, an It seems like the days leading up it to it just have been dragging along.. It's just making me more miserable. I have not made any arrangements to allow anyone to know my intentions or my plans, I just want to be able to do want I want & not be judged this probably gonna be my last post here... I do not expect my attempted to fail because I weighed my options and I planned it out to a tea so things will actually work out in my favor. I have not left my house for a week now an my depression is getting worse by the day, I would of been did but I don't my parents seeing me in that state an I feel like it would traumatize them more then they traumatized me.. I am not trying to go tic for tac. Just want to move onto the next stage alone the same way I came into this stage alone. I appreciate this forum so much for the support and being able to read people thoughts and being able to relate to humans that a thousands of miles away.... I wish everyone on this forum the best & hope everyone gets what they're looking for out of this place.
I love you friend. Reach out if you want to call and chat. I hope only the best for you

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I hope you find peace from the suffering, best wishes.