• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

exhausted froggy

exhausted froggy

Jun 13, 2019
so i made a post about methods with a $50 budget, but i have a bit more to work with and so making a helium exit bag seems to be feasible. however, i really dont want to screw this up, but i cant seem to find good suggestions for what exactly to buy anywhere. i already know what helium tank im getting, but lostallhope.com mentions this "gas flow regulator" thing (whatever the heck that is) and a plastic tube for the gas to flow through.

i should mention ive never used a gas tank before. at all.

i dont know what exactly to buy and the guides are always too vague. considering this is a suicide, there should be little to no room for error, and vague explanations really go against that.

or should i just go for a different method??
explanations for the SN method were even worse, theyre practically gibberish to me. i dont want to buy the wrong things or screw anything up.

im a little frustrated at how unnecessarily hard this is.

Roger

Roger

I Liked Ike
May 11, 2019
so i made a post about methods with a $50 budget, but i have a bit more to work with and so making a helium exit bag seems to be feasible. however, i really dont want to screw this up, but i cant seem to find good suggestions for what exactly to buy anywhere. i already know what helium tank im getting, but lostallhope.com mentions this "gas flow regulator" thing (whatever the heck that is) and a plastic tube for the gas to flow through.

i should mention ive never used a gas tank before. at all.

i dont know what exactly to buy and the guides are always too vague. considering this is a suicide, there should be little to no room for error, and vague explanations really go against that.

or should i just go for a different method??
explanations for the SN method were even worse, theyre practically gibberish to me. i dont want to buy the wrong things or screw anything up.

im a little frustrated at how unnecessarily hard this is.

I find the exit bag method off putting because of the difficulties of getting hold of and using the kit that's needed.

The SN method seems straightforward enough. The difficulties may lie in acquiring the stuff you need, if there are controls on their sale in the place where you live.
I've accumulated all the recommended stuff from reputable sources - I now just have to follow a dosing routine.

What difficulties are you experiencing with SN method ?

Reactions: RainAndSadness
omoidarui

omoidarui

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
Apr 30, 2019
Nitrogen would be more reliable than Helium, but this might exceed your budget? Or are you sure of a supplier of pure helium that hasn't been diluted to 'helium-air'? Balloon-Time kits are diluted with oxygen which makes them unfit, others might be too.

You don't need a gas flow regulator, at least not according to all the literature although some members on this forum recommend it. The method is described in detail in the Peaceful Pill Handbook (March edition is linked on this forum I think) and Guide to a Humane Self-Chosen Death (Google for the PDF). Or are you saying you've read them and found the instructions vague?

Reactions: a.h