• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Himalayan

Himalayan

"Wake up to reality, nothing ever goes as planned"
Sep 30, 2022
The point of this thread isn't about carotid arteries occlusion, because, frankly, that's just night night whit a new name. I want to focus on the claim of Black Venus that he could kill himself using only his fingers.
Theoretically this can happen two ways, you press on your baroreceptors, situated on the internal carotid right after they split into external and internal carotid. It can also happens if you press on your vagus trunk.
This is easier for those whit carotid sinus syndrome/ carotid sinus hypersensitivity, but there's no definitive claim that it's restricted to those.
On my personal experiences, i managed to induce minor chest pain(heart) and bradycardia, nothing more.
However, it already has happened on young folks and is even used as a arguments to warn parents about "The choking game", due to the possibility of sudden death:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...kQFnoECAkQAQ&usg=AOvVaw1_RMx4-bZNkgEwsglC0M8T (pdf file), case of a 20 years old. No prior history of Carotid sinus hypersensitivity and toxicology was negative.

The other cases aren't particularly interesting, it's more of the same.

Final considerations: this method is still pretty rare to work. However due to Venus claims and due to its accessibility, i felt compelled to bring this discussion, to see if there's anyone here that can help in making this method workable.
Also be careful, this might very well induce stroke, which can kill you, but isn't that reliable and might leave you as a vegetable. So, i don't recommend holding the arteries forever.

Warning: This might be useless, but many of us are just stuck in having no methods...

Attachments

• 1200px-Baroreflex_activation.svg.png
    1200px-Baroreflex_activation.svg.png
    206.1 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • Love
  • Informative
Reactions: Jealous Blackheart, UltimateTrip and jodes2
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
Very interesting! Informative! Nice!

B

bro2089

Oct 12, 2020
The point of this thread isn't about carotid arteries occlusion, because, frankly, that's just night night whit a new name. I want to focus on the claim of Black Venus that he could kill himself using only his fingers.
Theoretically this can happen two ways, you press on your baroreceptors, situated on the internal carotid right after they split into external and internal carotid. It can also happens if you press on your vagus trunk.
This is easier for those whit carotid sinus syndrome/ carotid sinus hypersensitivity, but there's no definitive claim that it's restricted to those.
On my personal experiences, i managed to induce minor chest pain(heart) and bradycardia, nothing more.
However, it already has happened on young folks and is even used as a arguments to warn parents about "The choking game", due to the possibility of sudden death:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...kQFnoECAkQAQ&usg=AOvVaw1_RMx4-bZNkgEwsglC0M8T (pdf file), case of a 20 years old. No prior history of Carotid sinus hypersensitivity and toxicology was negative.

The other cases aren't particularly interesting, it's more of the same.

Final considerations: this method is still pretty rare to work. However due to Venus claims and due to its accessibility, i felt compelled to bring this discussion, to see if there's anyone here that can help in making this method workable.
Also be careful, this might very well induce stroke, which can kill you, but isn't that reliable and might leave you as a vegetable. So, i don't recommend holding the arteries forever.

Warning: This might be useless, but many of us are just stuck in having no methods...
I tried choking myself with a hand and had a disconnected feeling in my right hand. I may try to tie a belt around my neck and set a timer for 20 minutes. The only reason I'm hesitant is because of SI and guilt.

Himalayan

Himalayan

Sep 30, 2022
Very interesting! Informative! Nice!
Thanks, i think this might be enough to some members of SaSu, seeing how some people here already has health issues. There's many other things i research that were left out of it.
Like the fact that this phenomenon is more like to happen in manual strangulation, than hanging or ligature strangulation

• Informative
Reactions: jodes2
Asiam

Asiam

Nov 22, 2022
It makes me wonder if I could use a belt, and put some hardish padding in certain spots that need to be pressed more. Would that work? Loop the belt, clasp it somehow, have padding on both sides that will engulf you similar to strangulation

Himalayan

Himalayan

Sep 30, 2022
It makes me wonder if I could use a belt, and put some hardish padding in certain spots that need to be pressed more. Would that work? Loop the belt, clasp it somehow, have padding on both sides that will engulf you similar to strangulation
Honestly. I think it's better to just do night night, if you're going to use a belt. You could do the bradycardia thing, but it's uncomfortable and it may take as long as 4 minutes.

There's another link that explains it better. But, you would need to apply pressure on the sinus, near the sympathetic ganglion, which is close to the windpipe.
Its uncomfortable though, as i said, it takes as long as 4 minutes and maybe more, there's no consensus how this thing works. Relias media just favor the bradycardia theory.
You can find other sources that says fear and other emotions plays a role.

You may want to check this book, fatal neck pressure session.

B

bro2089

Oct 12, 2020
Wouldn't a belt by itself be enough? I made a hole in two but can't attempt to choke myself because other people are in my house. Would I be able to choke myself with a belt alone? Anyone else have any advice?

Thanks.

Himalayan

Himalayan

Sep 30, 2022
Wouldn't a belt by itself be enough? I made a hole in two but can't attempt to choke myself because other people are in my house. Would I be able to choke myself with a belt alone? Anyone else have any advice?

Thanks.
It definitely can works, but it's not what i am looking for in this thread you know. I want to discuss the possibility of sudden cardiac arrest.

UltimateTrip

UltimateTrip

Jul 12, 2023
That's what I've been wondering about myself. Since it's not possible to maintain the pressure on the carotid sinuses with fingers after the consciousness starts fading, how on earth would it be possible to CTB using only one's fingers? The only thing that comes to my mind is a strong enough hit on the sinuses that would provoke an impulse resulting in Instantaneous Neurogenic Cardiac Arrest (vagal inhibition). The way I see it could probably be done is while one hand presses on the sinuses another hand is used to hit on the first one.
My assumptions are based on this article: https://eujournal.org/index.php/esj/article/view/1965/1907

Himalayan

Himalayan

Sep 30, 2022
Yeah, you're right, but it only works on old people or people whit CSH I think. I changed my method to tourniquet now tbh