Idontrecognizemyself

Idontrecognizemyself

Thank you for listening
Oct 26, 2021
Forever mourning the fact that starvation is such an unpopular/ ineffective method, otherwise it would easily be my first choice. Imagine no "moment" of CTB, no planning, no prep, no anxiety and secrets, no adrenaline kicking in, no SI taking over. Imagine instead commiting to dying a tiny bit at a time, over the course of a long long while. I've made it 4 or 5 days before someone intervenes several times, and it feels almost spiritual, paying tribute/sacrament to my misery, slowly and gently every time I refused a meal. Imagine your body starting to slow down to match the sickness in your mind. Imagine the money you'd save on groceries, lmao! The time you'd save from cooking in which go complete your last bucket-list items. There is something so comforting to me in a passive suicide. I am not taking extraordinary measures to end my life, I would just be no longer participating in the things that keep me alive.

Reactions: burglarlydante and StevieNixs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand what you are saying, but I think personally I would rather the dying process be over quickly. It does sound like a unpleasant method to me.

Reactions: medjooled11 and Idontrecognizemyself
Yakamoz

Yakamoz

passer-by
Jun 26, 2022
Forever mourning the fact that starvation is such an unpopular/ ineffective method, otherwise it would easily be my first choice. Imagine no "moment" of CTB, no planning, no prep, no anxiety and secrets, no adrenaline kicking in, no SI taking over. Imagine instead commiting to dying a tiny bit at a time, over the course of a long long while. I've made it 4 or 5 days before someone intervenes several times, and it feels almost spiritual, paying tribute/sacrament to my misery, slowly and gently every time I refused a meal. Imagine your body starting to slow down to match the sickness in your mind. Imagine the money you'd save on groceries, lmao! The time you'd save from cooking in which go complete your last bucket-list items. There is something so comforting to me in a passive suicide. I am not taking extraordinary measures to end my life, I would just be no longer participating in the things that keep me alive.
This would have been my method too...had it been not too painful and slow.

It is mostly bcs it is a passive suicidal act. All others are active ones.

Just wake up, do nothing, and die. I don't want to kill myself actively, I guess.