C

Circles

Visionary
Sep 3, 2018
I thought of this after watching Bald and Bankrupt on YouTube which is great btw but the thing about it is that it makes me feel deep jealousy in a way knowing I'll never really 'live' and be able to explore. . In a way when I watch his videos it's like I'm living through him, but I feel shallow as fuck because of it. I'm angry how restrictive and limiting my life is over numerous of shit I can't control. I'm left reflecting on my life and feel absolutely pathetic so I'll give myself a 9.

• Hugs
Reactions: lobster salad, Élégie, k75 and 5 others
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Reality TV is so popular because most people live a miserable life. So I wouldn't beat yourself up too much over it.

Reactions: Circles, GrumpyFrog, Dr Iron Arc and 1 other person
Disappointered

Disappointered

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2020
Yeah I agree. In a way it is pretty close to 10...but everyone does it so, really, that brings the score down dramatically. Even happy successful people do it to some extent.
I have done it but it usually backfires by making me feel bad so I no longer do. It's hard to escape sometimes though.

Reactions: Circles and purplesmoothie
VIBRITANNIA

VIBRITANNIA

lelouch. any pronouns. pfp is by pixiv id 3217872.
Aug 10, 2020
it's not pathetic to enjoy something, even if it's shallow. sometimes, you just want to talk your mind off things, and shallow entertainment is the best way to do that. so, i'd say a 0 or 1.

Reactions: Marchioness and Circles
NumbItAll

NumbItAll

expendable
May 20, 2018
Giving it a solid 1. A lot of entertainment is just watch other people do things -- cooking, buying houses, talking, playing sports, etc. There is a market for pretty much everything.

Reactions: Dr Iron Arc
GrumpyFrog

GrumpyFrog

Exhausted
Aug 23, 2020
0. Vlogs were the most popular YouTube genre between 2015 and like 2018. Everyone and their aunt watched other people living life for fun. You're perfectly normal.