• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

immrw

immrw

Jan 22, 2023
it's a 10 isn't it, i know it's a 10. i know all my healing should be directed toward the post-op wounds but here i am, cutting because that's the only thing that makes me feel better

Reactions: edu0z and Sleeper System
Sleeper System

Sleeper System

Z z Z z Z z Z z Z z Z
May 5, 2022
It's contradictory but so is everything about life. So it's not stupid. It just is what it is.
Getting an open heart surgery and recovering but slitting your wrists to feel a sensation seems on brand.

• Love
Reactions: immrw
edu0z

edu0z

carried away by a moonlight shadow
Aug 25, 2021
i know all my healing should be directed toward the post-op wounds
I think that if you eat well, and don't make any unnecessary effort... your body can handle both.

• Love
Reactions: immrw
immrw

immrw

Jan 22, 2023
I think that if you eat well, and don't make any unnecessary effort... your body can handle both.
haven't been eating great but i can give it more effort in exchange for guilt free SH

R

Rev346

I’m here but will I still be next year?
Oct 23, 2023
It depends what type of SH you do. You definitely don't want to do anything that can cause an infection but other types that won't trigger an immune response may be a healthy coping mechanism.

R

Rev346

I’m here but will I still be next year?
Oct 23, 2023
cutting, unfortunately. other methods don't give the same calming feeling
Ah, I understand. It is a unique sensation. If you have to do it just make sure to sterilize the area, blade, and wound. Unless dying from a staph infection is how you want to CTB, you want to avoid getting the area infected.