• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

lynn14

lynn14

Apr 21, 2019
Hello fellow unfortunates. I think hanging is probably pretty damn painful. Especially since my thyroid has gone, now I weigh more.I can't imagine how 167 lbs of weight on my neck would feel, probably pretty intolerable. In the video of Katelyn Nichole Davis's suicide, which remains one of the most explicit hanging video's I've seen, consciousness is lost fairly quickly, I would say within 30 seconds she stops struggling. And she was tiny. One of the more interesting things I noticed about her hanging is the way her arms tensed and how she raised them slightly, as though she was attempting to reach for her neck but physically was too incapacitated to do so. It was an awful sight and for the record, I abhor her suicide since she was only 12 and had every reason to live. But that 30 seconds until you pass out though, Jesus Christ. I can't seem to help but think about it a lot since it is such an accessible method.

Reactions: Rivotrial, AtomicNewt and Dartz
I

Imgonnahangmyself

Student
May 25, 2019
Probably like 2 as you pass out within seconds

W

whyidon'tknow

Human
Jun 9, 2019
From what I heard, especially applying pressure quickly, it isn't long before you pass out since your carotid arteries will be sufficiently pressed

LogicalConclusion

LogicalConclusion

Experienced
Jun 2, 2019
I've considered partial and when that was my plan, I was going to take some calming meds, smoke a bowl or two, have a drink and just go for it. So idk if I'd notice for too long how painful it would be