W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
Sorry in advance for venting, BUT today was my 3th day at a new position for a HUGE corporation. I have been talked down to, there is 8 positions and 8 were hired and I was a "back up" if one of the 8 did not want it. So I got the position after, which I totally guess, dropped out or did not want it. I am 64 years young and know computers pretty good BUT not great. In the training class, the other 7, who are MUCH..MUCH younger than me flew throught it and I stumbled. The reaction of the others and the company is lackadaisical. I broke down and started crying, could not take it any more and was taking into a conference room and was told to STOP CRYING, by a company person. WOW what empathy! I am fighting the huge urge of ctb right now. I am by myself and NEED the position so I do not get evicted. I try to be nice, kind , thoughtful, and care about everyone and I got, sorry for the swear word, shit on royally today. I have to show up 40 minutes before everyone else tomorrow morning. I will not sleep at all tonight. THANK YOU TO ALL THE GREAT SANCTIONED SUICIDE GLOBAL FAMILY MEMBERS for letting me vent!;-;;-;;-;;-;;-;

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Stick, death137, Huntfish34 and 4 others
Lilacmoon

Lilacmoon

Beautiful moon, take me away.
Sep 23, 2020
Vent all you want as much as you want <3 And swear too, swearing is welcome here!

• Love
Reactions: Stick, death137, Huntfish34 and 1 other person
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
Vent all you want as much as you want <3 And swear too, swearing is welcome here!
THANK YOU for being so kind. I REALLY appreciate it. I LOVE ALL my family members here.

• Hugs
  • Love
Good4Nothing

Good4Nothing

Unlovable
May 8, 2020
Wow. Thats rough.
I hope tomorrow is better for you
:hug:

• Love
Greenberg

Greenberg

nitrogenexit.blogspot.com
Jun 28, 2020
Please feel free to vent as you see fit, that is one of the reasons why we are...

• Love
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Vent all you like. I'll always read. I hope tomorrow is a better day.

• Love
Reactions: death137, Huntfish34 and whywere
Huntfish34

Huntfish34

Enlightened
Mar 13, 2020
Agreed with all the others.... Sorry that happened to you and best of luck tomorrow at work. Vent away! We are here for you. Bless you ❤️

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, whywere and death137