MiMif

MiMif

I do not live for others to understand me...
Sep 13, 2023
I was wondering about if I really wanted to die or not. So I decided to try to evaluate my life and what I had to love for and what made me happy. I couldn't really think of anything so I called my older sister and asked her what made her happy.

She gave me vague answers but what made me asking her that bad was because when I was in highschool (she was in college) I sent her pictures of my cuts from cutting myself and vented to her. I asked her not ot bring it up again because I wouldn't know how to talk to her and she didn't ection it to me just like she said.

Now I think asking her mightve made her worry I was crying and I felt my voice was going to Crack so I quickly hung up but she sounded worried.
All I do is burden others with my burdens and I feel like a bitch. She was eating pizza when I called her I hope I didn't spoil her appetite

oh also question. I ended up cutting myself after the call and its bleeding mlre then usual probably cut deeper then usual. I wa just wondering how deep a cut has to be to scar. Cause I don't really want scars that are noticeable cause I don't want anyone to see. Like I cut my wrist before and I have a few scars that I'm pretty sure won't go away cause they've been there for a few years now. I now only really cut my thighs cause it's less conspicuous and my thighs have a lot of scars...which makes it hard to wear shorts. How deep do I cut to not scar too bad?

• Hugs
Reactions: DeadlineDialer, SVEN, not-2-b-the-answer and 1 other person
The Burning Fool

The Burning Fool

Falling through the abyss of insanity
Sep 12, 2023
All injuries to the skin, except very minor ones cause scarring. But if it is a way for you to cope, then that's just something one must accept. I'm not judging you for cutting. If you do it safely and cleanly, then it's a lot less harmful than cigarettes.

• Informative
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
Sorry things are so bad for you. I don't have any advice on cutting. Though I understand wanting to.
I have punched myself in the face before. I get so mad because I'm so stupid.

MiMif

MiMif

I do not live for others to understand me...
Sep 13, 2023
All injuries to the skin, except very minor ones cause scarring. But if it is a way for you to cope, then that's just something one must accept. I'm not judging you for cutting. If you do it safely and cleanly, then it's a lot less harmful than cigarettes.
Damn I think ima just put foundation over the scars to cover them up

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and The Burning Fool