K

KoalaPrint

Jun 2, 2023
i think i just hit my last straw i was feeling depressed and sad about how my life is currently so i decided to drink and smoke till i got shitfaced ,i did. eventualy after i threw up i came to a little bit and i decided to go on omegle and just chat ,then i went to to the unmoderated video section of omegle because i was bored until i found someone who ,you know was feeling some type of way we did a deed and that was that . after tht encounter i was feeling frisky and i found someone else but it was too good to be true they ended up screen recording me doing something with my face in the video and started to extort me for $500 ,short story short my bank acounts are locked , I sent someone $100 in bitcoin that i stole and theres a chance that theres a video of me on unmoderated omegle now . i havent slept for over 24 hours im just going to get shit faced again .
i blocked them but i feel so emotionally drained from the whole ordeal .

p.s im sorry for the typos and mispellings .
and also i dont know if this post would fit better in "story"

• Wow
Reactions: Forever Sleep
J

jonward55

£ Made Me Be Here.
Apr 12, 2023
i think i just hit my last straw i was feeling depressed and sad about how my life is currently so i decided to drink and smoke till i got shitfaced ,i did. eventualy after i threw up i came to a little bit and i decided to go on omegle and just chat ,then i went to to the unmoderated video section of omegle because i was bored until i found someone who ,you know was feeling some type of way we did a deed and that was that . after tht encounter i was feeling frisky and i found someone else but it was too good to be true they ended up screen recording me doing something with my face in the video and started to extort me for $500 ,short story short my bank acounts are locked , I sent someone $100 in bitcoin that i stole and theres a chance that theres a video of me on unmoderated omegle now . i havent slept for over 24 hours im just going to get shit faced again .
i blocked them but i feel so emotionally drained from the whole ordeal .

p.s im sorry for the typos and mispellings .
and also i dont know if this post would fit better in "story"
Not suicide discussion, these threads really do need sorting out.