S

seafarer

Student
Jan 30, 2020
Basically I am well aware I'm posting alot these last few hours with maybe longer than normal for even me. Post and with worse typos. I seem to be a bit manic. Considering in surrently on 500ml.of methadone 40mg atleast of valium and 45mg of zopiclone I was hopeing to be asleep right now and not a total nutter on this forum. So apologies if I offended or go a bit over the top in some replies to people's posts I'm try my best to keep it on topic and the length thing is just normal for me I tend to think in a constant stream of words which make it hard to think nevery time so I try ever second ewordwhen pumped full of supossed downers to try to get my message across. With with humer or mainly just basic facts. Something I like to call asperger mode where.injust concentrate solely on the question. If you look at my post history you will realise this isn't too successful. So I thought I might as well fill you all in with a rough idea what's it's like for me. With today being even more crazy for no paeticular reason other than I have actually had answers to the posts rather than just adding total drivel. But hopefully I bring the odd small to one.of our uses atleast once a day.

Thanks for reading sorry for the mad posts x

Edit 3.for fixing the.mistakes.i noticed I. Edit 2 whilst moaning about how.long I have spent after original post just making it readable to people. I leave the odd.mistake or obviouse just pressed the full stop instead is space-bar but this time it was ridiculous so something had to be donie. So those who read first draft need a medal for sure I didn't even know what I was trying to say half of it. Hopefully all.done now.

Edit.4 yes.youe heard that right I'm giving up.right now if there are anymore worries just ignore it. Infast that's the best thing for the future aslong as me posts give some info needed just ignore the total lack of grammar,spelling or just obvious mistakes caused by typing on little keyboard on phone to a sentient autocorrect that is actively try to make me crazier.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jean4