S

Slipkorn

May 10, 2023
I've always been told I'm an old soul. I know this isn't my first rodeo, but often wonder if it's my last. I believe every religion has it's roots somewhere, and no one religion is the end all be all. I was raised baptist and have had a relationship with Christ that comes and goes, and maintain at least conversation with GOD, regardless of my life's direction.

That being said the Idea of Haven and Hell has always struck me as a control mechanism. Ash to ash, dust to dust, fade to black. I've always fantasized about reincarnation, and I want a second chance. The mathematics of reincarnation makes no sense first off. However I've often wondered about, rather than a 1 to 1, maybe it's more like a return to Gaia. Every living thing on this planet uses life energy, as you die, you then return to mother Gaia, think like pouring a bowl of soup back into the cauldron. Mother Gaia constantly adds to it to maintain the growth of life on our planet, and each new life is another bowl drawn out. Maybe my life energy is reused, but what about my conscience?

I want a reset. I was born into poverty, with bad genetics. It's unfair the hand I was given. I've spent me entire life thus far as a servant to this world. I have come across those whom return gratefulness, but the vast majority just take advantage and get every ounce from me they can till I can't any more. Well now I'm empty. I haven't even made it to a half life and I just live in constant suffering. I want to be the asshole, but I don't have the heart. I want to take control but I don't have the balls. I want to kill myself but I don't have the time.

GOD just throw me back in the river, I was a bad catch.

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep and CentreMid
CentreMid

CentreMid

Sorry
Aug 23, 2018
I'm sorry that you've been dealt such an unfortunate hand in life. I can see why you'd want a reset. I'm not religious, and my personal beliefs are more about non-existence after death, but the way you've described reincarnation as soup is certainly the most intruiging and most appealing, to me anyways. I think, if I were to put my personal beliefs aside and consider an alternate view on the afterlife or phenomenon after death, it would be as you've said: Soup. Anywho, I hope you find peace soon. Take care.