strawb12

strawb12

Student
Mar 26, 2023
I used to journal how I felt & what was happening during my last relationship when my partner would make me feel like shit. I'd mostly do it just to get my feelings out without bringing it up to them in the moment cause I was usually so emotionally wrecked that there was no way I could have an actual conversation with them during the moment. But anyways I was recently going through it & its heartbreaking to see how they turned from someone I could almost always depend on to someone who ruined my life & emotional well being. At the start of the relationship I'd right occasionally about things they did that bothered me & as time went on it turned to more serious stuff & it got more & more often to the point where I'd seriously consider attempting regularly because of the shit they put me through. There's someone in my life I know likes me back but after re-reading that idk if I want another relationship with anybody. They brought me to the lowest I've ever been & are the reason I agree when people say fuck love. They had so many opportunities to be a good partner & to be there for me like I was for them & they never did shit. I wish I'd never said I'd love them forever cause I'd dance on their grave if they died. Anyways sorry for the short rant but I feel like shit after re-reading that journal & just needed to vent what I was thinking to somebody so sorry it had to be you lol.

• Hugs
Reactions: Rocinante, cgrtt.brns, Forever Sleep and 1 other person