It'sMyLife

It'sMyLife

Little bundles of futile hope we are
Apr 18, 2020
My mother used to love watching old movies on TCM and how they would discuss the backstory behind them. I would walk in and get interested. I could always ask who some actress or actor was and she would know. She passed away last March and it's one of the things I really miss doing with her. She got me interested in the style of old movies and the long gone people who made them. Now when I see some old movie I don't know I'll look them up to see cast and production details. (She used a book that listed all of the movies). So I came across a movie yesterday. One eyed jacks with marlon Brando. I'd never seen it. I was intrigued by the beautiful and unique looking Latin woman with him who I'd honestly never heard of. Her stage name was Pina Pellicer. Her real name was much longer! Anyway it turns out she died a few months after I was born in 1964 of an intentional overdose. I'm including a link if they allow it. I chose it because there are some comments by someone who knew about her personal situation and why she chose to end her life which doesn't seem to be available by a search. Yeah I know the link address doesn't seem likely but it's real! http://geminispacecraft.blogspot.com/2009/01/hollywood-suicide-2-pina-pellicer.html?m=1
I have to say this one disappointed me. The lady just sounded so cool and talented
What celebrity suicides interest you?

The Dark Chaos

The Dark Chaos

Craving chaos..
Apr 17, 2020
I'm sorryy for your loss. Amd yeah, I'd love to see that movie. Answering your question..Its Ian Curtis for mehh..His song-lyricss have alwayys been soo dark yet beautiful at the same time.